Sith Krillin

Sith-Krillin
goldenboy

Post by goldenboy »

sounds like he was well rounded, and special person. sorry for loss.
Third-child
Kamisama - God

Post by Third-child »

Well he is in a better place now. I miss him. It is odd to not see him on the AIM.

He always had time to chat and no matter what would make me laugh!
Third-child
Image Image
Building 12 ............ Misfile
B12 Updates every Monday
Misfile Updates every Monday & Friday

(Anime On-line Comics)

http://home.comcast.net/~thirdchildanime/
(anime cels)
super17
Kamisama - God

Post by super17 »

God was in short of good people with him so he has asked David to come..

RIP SITH

Super17
magus11
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by magus11 »

wow i dont know what to say,damn he was such a nice guy and we were good friends this saddens me very much and my prayers go out t him and his family he will be very missed
Govogeta
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Govogeta »

Am shocked, saddened and stunned to say the least :l
From the few times that him and I talked, I knew that he was a great, caring loving guy, that always made me smile. It is a horrible and tragic loss to all who knew him :l My thoughts and prayer's go out to him, his family and everyone that knew him, he will be missed and remember by
all that knew him.
DragonballCity
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by DragonballCity »

When I started reading this, I hoped it was some kind of cruel joke. That David would come up and say - "Gotcha!" I read through everyone's comments, then the link to the obituary made it very real. My heart is filled with sadness. He was so nice..and smart...and funny.... He offered my daughter & I a place to live, when we weren't sure if we would make it. He offered to buy us food when we were living on peanut butter sandwiches. He never asked for anything back. I spoke with him on the phone for a while too, he was contagious - he would make you smile no matter how bad things were. It seems that he always put others first. He would share his past, and his hopes for the future. Knowing he won't be able to do any of that now- it's too much to deal with, although I know he's in a better place. I wish I could change some things that happened in the past... but of course it's too late now. I'm sorry things had to happen the way they did David. I'll never forget you.

Love,
Angela
Hellraiser
Kamisama - God

Post by Hellraiser »

I wrote a poem two days ago and now I know why it came to me.
I now dedicate it to Sith, it's on my aim profile but this should be seen

read and remember...

Would you? by Kieren Jones

Would you walk a different path to mine if you've saw what I've seen, would you walk a different path if you've brushed shoulders with giants and walked side by side with Gods.
Would you laugh at what I've laughed at, would you cry when I've cried? Would you break when I've broken, dance when I've danced.
Would you share your love with others or keep it locked away? Would you sing when I've sung and fought who I've fought? Would you love who I loved and would you give everything to be with them?
Would you help me get up when the World brought me to my knees or would you walk on by, would you offer your hand to me and a smile or would you turn away?
Would you bring me down when I'm flying, would you drag me from that happy moment and send me spiralling to Earth, if you would rest assured I'll get up, I'll keep on fighting you all, just keep coming and I'll keep knocking you down. Take my word for it.

His attitude seems to come through in my poem.
God bless you Sith, we'll always remember what you've done for us

(If this board costs anything to own and Sith was the one who paid it let me know and I'll take over paying it)
"I see it now, this day has made it all too clear, you're better than me Kakarot, you are the best"

"It may be a bit sad when two 17 year olds dream of fusing, going ssj and blasting the majority of the world but isn't that what dragonball z is all about?" - Kieren

--No matter how advanced we get with medicince death is always 100% fatal--

Go to http://barren.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
to see my friend and my combined cel gallery.
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

Okay. I have finally calmed down enough to type like a rational human being. This has to have been the nastiest shock I have ever had in my life . . . hmm. I don't think I'm quite rational yet, so I apologize if I start to break here.

I read this post at work. Erin, I just wanted to thank you for posting. I may not have known for goodness knows how long . . . I too thought somebody must have done something terribly wrong, until I tried to call and just listened to the endless ringing. Dave was a friend I could go to with absolutely anything, and I often did . . . so whose stupid idea was it to slap us with this and I can't even go crying to my wonderful friend and have him cheer me up with something goofy (or just ordering Chinese or going to that little sushi bar by his apartment)? To not be able to sit on his couch and spill food on his carpet, laugh our heads off during our sessions of TV as the night wears on and we all get tired beyond belief, yelling at each other (I on his bed with my laptop and he at his desk) over Ragnarok Online? Playing miniature golf again with he and GK once the weather gets warmer? To simply talk over his gigantic mugs of tea?

I also wanted to thank whoever it was that posted the e-mail from EchoStar (I'm sorry, too many posts ago). . . Alec and I will attend the service tomorrow since we now know where and when - THANK YOU. I don't know any of his family, but I am so grateful for all of you that I can let it out here rather than in public.

I don't know what I'm going to do without you, Dave. Know that I love you.
Darkman
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Darkman »

reading this has brought tears to my eyes. when i first posted i was in shock and i didnt really have much to say cos i was just........ shocked and saddened.

david was such a great and amazing person, he always made me laugh whenever we spoke, in aim, in pm's........and from the most memroable place......the chat room

even though ive never met him in person i sill feel totally devastated. i wish id had the chance to talk to him just one more time, just to be in the presence of his kindness and humour.

the last time we spoke was when sith PM'd me to wish me a happy birthday, then i didnt hear from him for awhile only to find out what has happened to him. i will miss him so much.

From the bottom of my david, RIP... ill miss you :l
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I thought if I waited to post that my eyes would dry up enough to see what I'm typing.....didn't work. I logged on this morning and had e-mails from LOK, DBZGirl, and others all sounding freaked and sad. I had no idea what had happened. I had not read beta yet. I was at work between classes when I found out. I just lost it. I had to find substitutes for the rest of the day so I could leave.

I could talk to him about anything. I didn't call him Sithy or David when we chatted. I called him "hubby". He was always there for me and always helped me fix things so I called him my hubby. That was his name on my AIM and MSN. My hubby. We would chat all day while we worked so I could get my hubby fix and vent about stuff that went on.

I plan on attending the service with LOK tomorrow. Not sure how I'll hold up though. I'm still waiting for him to log on as I type. I still see myself drinking daquiris and watching dvds with LOK and my hubby while also burning some CD's with new anime on them. He asked me a week ago when our next get together would be. We were going to do Naruto and Inuyasha.

We'll miss you my "hubby". Because of you we have this awesome "cel family" to help us get through this. :kiss /sob /sob
Last edited by Goldknight on Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

This has been very hard and I am having a difficult time dealing with it. I know what Gk means when she said she had hoped to quit crying long enough to post. I don't forsee that happening. I think I will cry for a long time to come.

I had only been talking to David since this last February. I think DBC summed it up perfectly when she said he was contagious. Never had I met someone who loved life like he did. I would spend hours on line just talking and joking around with him. The few times I spoke with him on the phone, he made me laugh so hard I cried.

I am so jealous of GK and LOK. I would give anything to have been able to meet him in person and spend some time with him. We had planned on it on the 25th of this month. I was going to be passing through Denver and have a three hour layover. He was going to come to the airport just so we could meet. It makes me so sad that I will never get that opportunity.

The last time we talked he was telling me about his 2 new cels he had just received. He was so happy. But then again, he was always happy. I know you are someplace better now Sithy and we will finally get to meet someday. Until then, I will always remember you and love you for all the happy times you gave me.

God watch over you Sith - I will miss you dearly.

Your friend
Nida
firefly
Anime Geek

Post by firefly »

I didn't get a chance of talking to him much, but I was able to do it once. I didn't get a chance to know him better, but I have
been able to do it through you all. I know that he will be missed and that he will be remembered as well, his legacy will forever
be in those he touched, so he lives on. He not only lives in the memories and hearts of those who knew him, he lives in Christ our
Savior Lord. In Him we find life, in Him we find love, in Him we find a place to rest in peace.

Those who walk the path of life will always leave a print for us to see.
The fabric of life is just too fragile to hold us forever and so it rips.

This is something I wrote for someone else but I think I would like to share it with you at this moment, I call it "Trumpet"

I hear the trumpet from a distance,
loud and heavy I receive it's call.
I feel weak and with no resistance,
I succumb to weakness and then I fall.

Pointless struggle it seems to be,
complete awareness I'm into deep.
Immobile senses will set me free,
it's time for me and I start to weep.

My eyes are open I see it comes,
messenger of despair or a great new love.
In a cloud of dust it clear becomes,
message revealed from a hand above.

Shivers collide down through my spine
helplessly I tremble from deep inside.
Love you must find and intertwine
and all your fears must be set aside.

Hope reigns after I hear it's voice,
sweet angels music invade my core.
Glorious words of hope and rejoice,
for you I love you this I implore.

Eternity without you is my damnation,
loosing your forever this not I dreamed.
In your eyes my Lord I will find salvation,
and thus my soul I declare redeemed.

I hear it's trumpet awake God cries,
one chance you get therefore arise.
Seek hope redemption and not disguise,
because you life is the greatest prize.

I will finally get to meet you one day and then we can laugh again.

Your family is in my prayers and so are you Sith....

Firefly
dude_moose
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by dude_moose »

My condolences to everyone on the death of David. I myself never got to talk to him. I feel bad now about never im'ing him or talking to him besides on the board. Beta will never be the same without him, his sense of humor and supurb mangement skills will be greatly missed.

RIP David, you will have my prayers tonight.
kamakazibuu39
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by kamakazibuu39 »

This is the only post of mine that I feel it means something on any forum I ever posted at.Sith is a big part of the creation of Beta and he did a LOT for this site.He seemed very nice and judging from you VERY NICE people who some of you knew him very well he is.I am so lucky to have talked to him and it was in the chat room a lot.It feels weird and sad that he is never going to post again.I will FOREVER miss you.This hits me hard.I am glad you are getting a LOT of appreciation.My condolences goes to all the people who cared for you.

Rest In Peace, David.
Go Majin Pui Pui!!!:D

credit goes to DragonBall Paradijs for pic.

wishlist:
any cels of the following:
Cell's wide open tail
Vegeta with his leather jacket
particular ssj3 character
Bulma's bare toosh
a few dbz girls
and alot more!!!
I probably can't afford certain ones of them.
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

I never had the chance to know him better, he was just our 'administrator' and a DBZ fanatic with a thing for Krillin. But I am in shock, even though I didn't know him, I still feel numb. I can't believe it.

Death doesn't come often in my life, and when it does, it hits me hard no matter if I knew the person well, or if the person was just an aquaintance.

I will miss him and his funny posts and fun. I pray for his family and friends the strength to carry on.
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com