Sith Krillin

Sith-Krillin
Elot
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Elot »

God, a very sad news like this cause me to think there is much more you can do in life than cels. Making others happy by giving them opportunity to owned what they wished for is god giving,

David was very nice to talk with and if i have really dealt with him things might have been different. But this is the Final Path of life that doesnt have a second chance. Life should moved on with fun and memories of a great member that has been part of us.

May God bless him and his family.

Elot
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

Post by BleedingOrange »

:bawl :bawl :bawl

.... it took me awhile to really grasp what I had read. I read it again, and then once more just to make sure I read right. It's very shocking to hear things like this. This past September (on the 10th) I lost one of the greatest friends I ever made in a car wreck, Caleb Crump. So, I've recently been through this myself already. Sith... David, he was a great guy here at Beta. I didn't talk to him much on AIM or on beta. We talked a few times on AIM but not too often. Recently I finally started talking to him a little more often, but then this happens and now I'm sorry I didn't take the opportunity to get to truley get to know him.

From what I know of David, he was a very funny guy with a great love of life. I'd like to think him now for all the great things he did for all of us here at Beta. Without him Beta would probably not be here and none of us would probably be the good cel collecting buddies we are today. Some of you actually had the wonderful pleasure of meeting David in person, experiencing his sharp wit and sense of humor without the boundry of a chat window and a keyboard. I envy all of you whom got the chance and who really knew David well. I only wish I had sooner.

It's hard to get over things like this. But you must look at it the way I looked at my friend's accident. God needed another bright smile up in heaven and he called on David for that. Don't look at it as a trajedy, just look at all the people whose lives he touched in the short amount of time he had here on earth. From that alone you can see what a wonderful person he was and how him just being here with us made the world all the better.

I have a poem I wrote for someone else about two years or so ago, I'd like to dedicate it to David, because I think the end message reflects what he'd like you to think.

When I think of yester-year,
I remember things I hold so dear.
I remember fun that filled most days,
And then of pain that hurt, in ways.

The hurt came when these friends died.
When I heard, I just sat and cried.
So now I sit, and wait till when,
I will get to see them again.

I hope to see these friends in glory.
Please, learn this from my story:
Laugh, be kind, smile, HAVE FUN!
Someone may remember you when your life is done.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

....... Rest in peace David. Have fun in heaven!! I hope one day all of us here can meet you again. You will be missed.
Visit: Bleeding Orange - DBZ Cel Gallery
"It seems a demon has possessed your trousers... care for an exorcism?"
Evil Hayato

Post by Evil Hayato »

Man, This is just weird, i hate it when people you hardly even know, you just know OF, dies. It makes you think at how life is short, and how we should live in the present with hopes of a future. I didnt really know the guy that much but i know he was a decent person and no one deserves to die. I just hope his family is ok, this is truly some tragic news indeed.
******IN LOVING MEMORY OF THE GREAT CANDYMAN, MAY THE CANDY BE WITH HIM ALWAYS******
Majin Gohan

Post by Majin Gohan »

This is crazy, I just found out today. That is what I get for not reading all the sections. Man...that really really sucks, I did not know him really at all, and it makes me feel bad because I didn't, and I should have, and now I can't. I am at a loss of words, I hope that his family get as much comfort as they need during this time of trial.

Steve
TauntingDestiny
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by TauntingDestiny »

As a newbie to the forum I regret the fact that I never got a chance to get to know him.

But the words of praise from everyone else speaks mountains about his character. My condolences go to his family and close friends.

R.I.P. David
Kane
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by Kane »

I'm shocked and saddened by this news. I can't believe it's true.
David and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
ImageImage
Cracker
Kamisama - God

Post by Cracker »

I am not really sure what to say about all of this. I am sorry to all of those on and off of Beta who lost this person who was close to their heart. I never new David, except for what I saw him post on Beta. From what I saw he had a relly great sense of humor. Beta member Cloud was proof of that. The way he would chime in and make you want to smack that robot for being so cocky, but also the way he was so funny at the same time. Beta is proof of what a great guy he was. Partially because of him we have all been brought together to share in our common interests. He will be missed and I am sure that he will not be forgotten. I hope that his family and friends are able to get through this incredibly difficult time. I think that Cloud summed it up best when describing David: "I have a very nice programmer"
Cracker is the Genga Kahn of DBZ!- Soda
Mydragonsballs2002
Kishin - Fierce God
Location: In England awaiting Chris's Return to Cel Collecting

Post by Mydragonsballs2002 »

I must have missed this one when it was posted only just read it now and i was shocked. I cant say that i will miss the guy cause i did'nt know him or have ever had contact with hiom but i hope that he is happy wherever he is now RIP /sob
"I am the hope of the universe, ally to good nightmare to you." Goku Frieza Saga
SSJ4JOHNJOHN
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by SSJ4JOHNJOHN »

I am deeply saddened by this tragic event, that has resulted in the loss of a fellow Cel Collector.
My thoughts are with his family.

Farewell David...

You will always be remembered on Beta...!

:bubbles
R.I.P. Sith-Krillin
Marshy
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Marshy »

I have only just read this post because i haven't looked in this section for quite a while,i too didn't know sith but with the sounds of all that you have had to say about him he was a really nice and funny guy and if heaven is half as good as what he was then i'm sure it is a great place to be.i now wish i could have talked to him too get to know him

this news is very tradgic /sob

R.I.P Sith
Son Goten
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Son Goten »

this sucks, why did it have to be sith? he was such a nice good going guy, who always helped out people when he could :l him and his family will be thought of all the time now, i hope his family is doing alright.
Old Beta member from way back when. PM me if interested in buying any Goten cels!
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

Sith was a wonderful guy- one of the main people who made me feel welcome at beta and in the anime forums right in the beginning. His loss is indescribable :l ...I am still trying to wrap my mind around it even after reading through all of the preceeding posts. My thoughts are with his family during this difficult time.

There is a saying that those who are truly beloved are often called home before their time. Sithy will always be in our hearts and memories-the sweet and funny guy who helped put all of this together. /sob
You fight quite well for being such a ... little man-Android 18
http://tabbykitty101.rubberslug.com/
:cat
Blind Pyr0

Post by Blind Pyr0 »

well, I never knew the man since I'm new but I've heard great things about him

R.I.P Dave Pierpoint
DahFinestBoy: You know, I am a sexy beast
Pyr0Kinetic:uhh, right
Dahfinestboy: I'm gonna go look at myself naked!

Mac- What does an uncircumsized penis look like?
Hammando
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Hammando »

What terrible news! As with everyone my thoughts are with him, his family and friends.

It is obvious what an impact he had on us all from everyones posts. It makes you think how short life can be, it is a gift that we should never take for granted.

God bless him!
HAMMANDO SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your interested in anything email me.

http://hammando.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
Phoenix
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Phoenix »

David made me feel welcome when I first arrived at Alpha. He was a wonderful person. I am struggling with how to process this information because although I did not really know him, I felt I knew him well through this board. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.