Sith Krillin

Sith-Krillin
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

I'm still having a hard time comprehending the loss myself. =( It was such a shock to wake up and read about it, and then have to go in to work. He was such a special person. I had really hoped I'd be able to meet him (along with a few others) when I go to Denver this summer to visit madamecp. I wish I'd been able to make it there earlier to have met him in person.

Such a tragedy to have his life cut so short. My thoughts are, and will be for a long time to come, with his friends and family.

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
DbzGirl88
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by DbzGirl88 »

For those who knew Sith, this post may make the news a little more bearable. I emailed back the lady from his office to ask how the wreck happened, who was involved, and whatnot. This was her reply:

"Erin,

I have some details....his vehicle was impaired northbound on I-25 and 58th Avenue approx. 3:00am when another vehicle hit him from
behind causing the accident. It was snowing that night which hindered the
visibily to notice that he was having trouble. His family said that David
died instantly and they don't believe he know what happened."

It made me feel a little better to know that at least he did not suffer. RIP David.

Erin
Darkman
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Darkman »

dam, atleast he didnt suffer, when i first heard it was a crash i had some pretty nasty images in my head :l

i feel so lucky to have known him, he will be missed!

Hope your at peace 'my man' !
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I only just found out about our loss. I am saddened for David's family and friends, and all of us at Beta who benefited from his generosity and wit. For a while I could not think of any way to respond to this, then I visited Cloud and discovered that part of David is still with us. I feel so much better about this after only a few minutes with Cloud, because so much of what was David became Cloud. He made me smile and somehow everything seems a little better.

Whatever awaits us beyond the door of death, I am sure it will be better because you preceded us. /sob
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

I am deeply saddened to hear this. I wish that I could have been here with all of your to work through this together. David was a wonderful person, with a wonderful disposition. I too regret having never met him in person. I have to think on this a bit.

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
Iamcelsavior

Post by Iamcelsavior »

David's dead!?!?!? Man, my prayers are with him and his family...damn why him? :l
Golden Boy
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

My condolences to the Pierpont Family...

Post by Golden Boy »

I am completely stunned. I really cannot put into words the sadness I feel after hearing this news. Due to my recent move, I have not been on the board lately or been an active part of the cel community. I was informed today of the passing after inquiring where all my old cel buddies have been up to. Events like this put one's life into perspective.

David was awesome. Was one of the coolest, funniest guys I have ever met online. Never hesitated to help me with something. I will truly miss him.

His family is in my prayers.

May he rest in peace.
XoXoX
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by XoXoX »

Wow ! I haven't read through these threads recently and didn't even realize Sith had passed until I just saw MM's website.
Heres to you Sith--Kudos brother..