MsPoe.net

Show off your stuff!
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

MsPoe.net

Post by Ms. Poe »

As many of you know I've moved my gallery to my own webspace. I've also made it private.

I appreciate all the requests to view my gallery, but I made it private for a reason. I will consider adding a few close friends to the access list, but don't be offended if I decline your request to be added.

I may show small snippets of what's new on the main page from now and then, but my gallery won't be public anymore.

My life has gotten too busy to really keep up with things anymore, and I've just decided to collect out of the light so-to-speak. You'll see me around now and then.

I'm slowly updating the new webspace which I put up for my own personal use for insurance, and security purposes of my cel collection. I may do more with it, but as of right now...It's hard enough to try and find time to update the gallery with all the different resizings, etc.

I do appreciate all feedback in regards to the gallery(from those with access), as well as feedback on tha main page layout, design,etc. any problems you see are greatly appreciated in feedback via pm or direct e-mail.

Thanx for everyone's understanding and co-operation ^_^/.
Image Image
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

the new design is really nice!! sorry you had to keep things private, but we still have you here at beta *hugs*
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

Poe-
congrats on the new site...glad you made the move, I always thought your first site was better. =)

~KT
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Okay...I'm confused. Why make a public post regarding the fact that you have a brand new *private* gallery that none of us can visit?
soda
Jiggle Counter

Post by soda »

ditto... but I didn't want to say anything this time.
Mandarake/YJ/YJ DBZ/YJ H/YJ GG HNK

Get some exercise. Ride a cyclist.
Han shot first!
You smell like updog.
Never, never, never do a google image search for goatse!
Hisoka
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Hisoka »

What? :shrug
Ms. Poe

Post by Ms. Poe »

ReiTheJelly wrote:Okay...I'm confused. Why make a public post regarding the fact that you have a brand new *private* gallery that none of us can visit?
Because, people were asking what had happened to it, and most all of those ppl frequent here. It was also for those who didn't ask and were wondering.

I hope that clears it up for everyone. I'm not sure *WHY* the post was even questioned. It states it pretty CLEARLY that it was *NOT* a gallery advertisement, but a note to averyone wondering and still asking about my gallery, as well as updating those with private access:

"I appreciate all the requests to view my gallery, but I made it private for a reason. I will consider adding a few close friends to the access list, but don't be offended if I decline your request to be added. "

CLEAR ENOUGH?
Image Image
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Ms. Poe wrote:I will consider adding a few close friends to the access list, but don't be offended if I decline your request to be added.
Sorry - that sounded like a "by invitation only" gallery announcement to me.