Breaking News: A Moogley Mess Results in a Ginormous Update!

Show off your stuff!
confusedmoogle
Anime Geek

Breaking News: A Moogley Mess Results in a Ginormous Update!

Post by confusedmoogle »

Soooo...yeah...hi there!

I have a problem. Admission: that's the first step, right?
Problem thy name is cel collecting.

Over the past month, I have been uploading pictures of my non-scanned cels into one section. I really didn't think I was that far behind. Honestly. *sigh* And then I started taking snapshots and organizing everything nice and neat...it never seemed to end. Don't get me wrong, seeing each and everyone of my cels over again and again gave me pure pleasure...it just took forever - at least in the Land of Moogle. Finally, the last cel had been documented and put away in its own plastic baggy and place.
Such elation and joy! Hooray! :vict wait...wait a sec...I still had to edit the pictures for internet use...boo boo
So, it's off again to my computer. Little by little, batches of images were ready and uploaded. Until tonight, the drudgery has ended for a time.
I have succussfully uploaded 460 cels into my ***cels to be scanned*** section :yay :wow: :yay
:bny *does a little dance* :bny

From Anime to American, the cels have been posted! Now with that done I've hit a road block. There are waay too many cels in just one section.

So, I have decided to separate them into the sections they were meant to be in, in the first place. Even though they are not the best quality pictures of the cels (which irks me), I will put them in their proper place with some commentary sometime in the next few weeks. *sigh* Another time consuming task. I must really love this hobby for all the stress it gives me. Love, love, love.

Anywho, this post is just to let those who actually visit my gallery know what is going on and when.

Thanks to all who visit my land of confusion!
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

you have some awesome cels in that giant section.

love this one
http://moogle.rubberslug.com/gallery/in ... mID=275679
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

LMAO!!! Oh, what a wonderful snag!!!

http://moogle.rubberslug.com/gallery/in ... mID=273709

Wow. Tons of good stuff, from the incredibly cute, to the wonderfully sexy! :bny

I just have stacks of sketches to be scanned, merged, animated, posted. I'm not organized enough to even just snap quick pictures of them! :emb

Congratulations on getting those all done!!! My. :jaw
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

love your ones of kero eating the peach! LOL too cute!
also love your MLP ones! :D
dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

GULP! Better take a look at that when I have more time. 8O
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

WOW great job getting all of them posted!!!
I love so many of them, but the Ferngully, and Care Bear Cousins really made me smile.
confusedmoogle
Anime Geek

Post by confusedmoogle »

funshine, Belldandy, dbzmomma, and ducky thank you all for your kind words!

I'm glad that the update could brighten someone's day!

aernath - um...I'm guilty of being lazy, because the camera shots were actually taken when I first received the cels. It is my way of documenting my collection and ideally keeping them organized. It is like having a visual inventory because I have folders on my computer that represent certain cel books and plastics. That way I can locate a cel easier and without going 'oh yeah where did I put that cel again' and then haphazardly going through an entire series. I have always thought of my RS site as a art gallery and in art galleries, the pieces of art are displayed to their best advantage. It is just that the art gallery has taken control and grown and grown, and grown. I must say, I am disappointed in myself because the images I uploaded look so shabby. At any rate, I'm sure you'll get through your own stacks in no time. *sends supportive scanning vibes*
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

all I can say is WOW!!! 8O
that's alot alot of cels and alot alot of work!!
Actually it is all Very Impressive!! 8)
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

8O That's a lot of cels!

I haven't seen Wuzzles in forever!
http://moogle.rubberslug.com/gallery/in ... mID=271755

[Psst...want to vote for Mog from Final Fantasy 6 over in the fav video game character thread? :D ]