50%
never
33%

Total votes: 6

porunga143
Kishin - Fierce God

how often do you...?

Post by porunga143 »

just logged into my member's account at rubberslug and discovered in leass than a month my number of hits have reached 1003!!! 8O 8O since my gallery has been open less than two months i can't believe how many!

although, i probably account for about 80 of that total when i can't be arsed to go and get my cels to look at in person (yes i can be THAT lazy at times) or trying to see where and how would be the best place to put a cel, etc, just curious how often each of you on the forum visit my gallery??? also, it'd be interestin to see what other peeps hits are at at the mo with the length your galleries have been open. this COULD be (unlikely tho....lol) a long thread.....

and please try to be honest if you decide to vote in the poll:)
"It doesn't matter what ya do, the saiyans will get ya one way or another...and normally with a kamehameha" Chris

http://capcelcorp.rubberslug.com/
super17
Kamisama - God

Post by super17 »

been to your site in total of 5....not more lol.....my hits are 2239 n i created
my gallery on 22nd Nov 2002....so bout in 3 months got 2239 hits :P

Super17
Candyman
Anime Geek

Post by Candyman »

I couldn't vote, because the option that I have wasn't on there.
I go there when someone says like oh have you seen this cel? and I try too look on some and I come across yours, only because the name is so freakin weird I remember. :P

It could have that many hits because you usually get a lot of cels, or you used to when you first started out, so it shows up on the RS main page when you update. Or cause you triple sometimes. :P

But naw, put in a "sometimes" in that voting.

I'm around 3,000; but hit 500+ hits in the last 2.5 weeks.
Darkman
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Darkman »

weekly, i visit most sites weekly as it gives a chance betwen updates ^_^
majinvegeta7
Senpai - Elder

Post by majinvegeta7 »

I visit Rubberslug a lot. tons of different galleries. it is hard to place a vote cause i'm not really sure how much i visit yours, alone. anyway mine is only at like 600 hits, what's up with that.
You can pick you friends. You can pick your nose. But don't ever pick your friends nose, that is gross..
pastatdude
The Drunken Master

Post by pastatdude »

I have no idea. LOL. I go there whenever you post an update, or if someone sends me a link and says "Go look at this!". :)
Booze disappearing is a law of nature.

.:PD Blog:.
Evil Hayato
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Evil Hayato »

Usually i go to others galleries when they update... and sometimes depending on the gallery i visit it when they dont. but for yours id say when you update is when i go to see yours... my hits are 3600 and ive had my gallery up since HA well june of 02. i cant believe its been that long..
******IN LOVING MEMORY OF THE GREAT CANDYMAN, MAY THE CANDY BE WITH HIM ALWAYS******