RS Chat-a-thon 10/23 (date change)

Show off your stuff!
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

RS Chat-a-thon 10/23 (date change)

Post by JWR »

This is something I have been thinking about for a while and I finally found an open spot in my schedule.

What is a "Chat-a-thon"?

On Rubberslug there is a chat room anyone can use not just RS members. It used to be a very busy place but as time has gone I have found that more times than not when I enter it there is no one there to talk to and I'm sure that has happened to most.

So on Sunday Oct 23rd starting around 9:00am Pacific time I'm going to be in the RS chatroom till around 5:00pm so if anyone wishes to drop by they will have someone to chat with.

So I do hope if you have the chance to drop by and say hello and hopefully kickstart the chatrooms use again. Where else can you talk to friends all over the world for al long as you want for free.

Joe Ryan - JWR

Edit- Due to having been informed I have to be at work on the Saturday for a service clinic I am moving the day to Sunday the 23rd.
Last edited by JWR on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Nene
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: RS Chat-a-thon 10/22

Post by Nene »

As a long-time RS chat lurker this sounds awesome. ^^
JWR

Re: RS Chat-a-thon 10/23 (date change)

Post by JWR »

Sorry Date change see 1st post
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
JWR

Re: RS Chat-a-thon 10/23 (date change)

Post by JWR »

Bump

I look forward to seeing you there.