Danny-Inu's Gallery updates

Show off your stuff!
Danny-Inu
Eiyuu - Hero

Danny-Inu's Gallery updates

Post by Danny-Inu »

Heya everyone!

I am really excited to say that I have posted up a part of my collection of production artwork from animated films, shorts, and misc TV series, that I've acquired but never got around to posting. I'm trying to make the gallery more organize and informative, but for now, it's only partially there. I hope you guys enjoy the update! :bounce
D123
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Danny-Inu's Gallery updates

Post by D123 »

I LOVED YOUR UPDATE!!! :iluvu :elephant :hello

Love seeing all the Disney :love2 , I think that sketch of Beast was my favorite I really love the concept painting from The Lion King too! It was all great! :D :D :D
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Gummi Bears! I loved that show when I was little. And besides, those are some gorgeous pieces! :)
toonybabe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by toonybabe »

I know its not one of your newer updates but I love this one!!

http://dog.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_i ... mID=309421
Danny-Inu
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Danny-Inu »

Really special update today!

With the "3-D" release of Beauty and the Beast out, I just have to have an update. :)

Updated with a production sketch from Beauty and the Beast from a memorable part of the movie, Beast's death scene. I am over ecstatic with this purchase!

Also updates from 101 dalmatians, Oliver and Company, and Robin Hood!

Hope you guys enjoy! :D

P.S. Is there any way to get my list of cels more organized on the front page? I was hoping for a section for anime and another for my Disney/other studios production art.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Heh. I like how the 101 Dalmatians sketch is in a frame with Dalmatian spots. That's a nice addition from a scene that I remember well, as is the very moody "Dying Beast" sketch. Congratulations.

I think there are a couple of possibilities, of which the simplest is to add a number to the start of your gallery name. So "1.xxxHolic" will always show up at the top before "All Dogs Go To Heaven." There used to be an option for "Display gallery at top of listing" but now that I check RS I think that got lost with the great leap forward.

If that seems clunky, then adding "Anime" at the start of the title would bunch these, just as you already bunch your "Disney" cels attractively.

Maybe other long-term Sluggers would have other suggestions. Thanks for working on your gallery's appearance!
benten
Kamisama - God

Post by benten »

You can add leading "spaces" to the titles. The leading spaces don't show up by indenting the title, so they are essentially invisible but serve to group anything together in alphabetical order that have the same number of leading spaces. I have used as many as 9 leading spaces. I'm not sure what the limit is.

Anyway, the titles with the most leading spaces will show up first. Then, titles with fewer spaces will show up next in order of successively fewer leading spaces.

If you want a blank line to appear between the title and the preceding title, just insert <BR/> after the leading spaces and before the rest of the title. The <BR/> can't be inserted before the leading spaces. You can also insert <BR/> at the end of the title if you want a blank line following the title.
Danny-Inu
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Danny-Inu »

Awesome! Thanks for that advice. Now I can make the gallery a little bit more organized. :D
Melle
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Melle »

Where on Middle-Earth did you get the Gummi Bears and Goofy Movie stuff?! OO