Selene's Cel Site

Show off your stuff!
Marvin
Anime Geek

Selene's Cel Site

Post by Marvin »

One year ago I bought my first cel and since this day I can't stop. Now I want to introduce you official to my site. As you can see I am addicted to Cels of Queen Millennia Anime.

http://selene.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

I also want to take the change to thank Promethium to inspire me and help me in so many ways.

If you sell cels of the following animes please let me know:

- Ai Shite Night
- Versailles no bara / Lady Oscar
- Georgie
- Miyuki (Adachi)
- Ulysses 31
- Hikari no Densetsu
- Queen Millennia (Anime)
- Sei Jushi Bisumaruku / Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs

Have a nice day!
Marvin aka Selene
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Re: Selene's Cel Site

Post by ReiTheJelly »

You have a very nice Queen Millenia collection. And congratulations on reaching your RS gallery's 1st anniversary! :bounce
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

Big Congrats on your One Year Anniversary! :yay
Yeah, we all tend to have our personal collecting addictions,
thats part of what makes it so fun to share our galleries :)
You have a very fine collection! Just keep enjoying your cels!
:cheers
Marvin
Anime Geek

Post by Marvin »

Thank you very much for congratulations. I am very touched. Never thought that my collection become so huge. What will be in one year? :D
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Marvin wrote:Thank you very much for congratulations. I am very touched. Never thought that my collection become so huge. What will be in one year? :D
I sometimes think my cels and sketches whisper together at night and sneak out and bid on more of their kind while I'm asleep. (It is true that I keep my laptop on the same desk under where my cel books and sketch boxes live, so this would not be difficult to do.) In any case, congratulations on coming so far so quickly. Your Queen Millennia collection is very fine, especially your new "namesake" cel, a powerful and dramatic image.

I also like this colorful and moody Ai Shite Night cel.

Thank you for alerting collectors to some of the very interesting series that are well known in Germany but less so in North America because of the lack of an English dub/sub version. There are many worthy anime series that remain "under the radar" for for us collectors.
Promethium
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Promethium »

Marvin wrote:I also want to take the change to thank Promethium to inspire me and help me in so many ways.
Aw, you're welcome, Marvin! :) You inspired me to get back into cel collecting after all these years, so thank you to you too! It's great to have another collector who enjoys the same series/character as you. :friends:

I visit your gallery often so hope you keep expanding your collection! :love: :love: :love:
Marvin
Anime Geek

Post by Marvin »

Dear all,

during the time my collection grows and I am very glad to welcome a new anime serie in my collection: Miyuki
http://selene.rubberslug.com/gallery/ma ... esID=42346

It could be that the style reminds someone of the Anime Touch. It is because it was also created by Mitsuru Adachi.

Kind regards,
Selene