60+ items scanned later... and a question/poll

Show off your stuff!

How many cels per page?

less than 9, less is more
No votes
9 is good, it's what you had before
30%
9 is too few, 24 too many... (post opinions, please)
30%
24 - less clicking is good
40%

Total votes: 10

Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

I'm out of updating steam and am now trying to figure out how to organize what I have. :emb Contractors are coming soon to work on the place, so the cels have to go safely away. :| At least I got something accomplished. :D I'm aware the cels need rearranging, I'll get to that soon.

I'm trying to figure out how many cels to have per page. If anyone has time, please take the poll.

Thanks!
/thx

- Karen
Last edited by Xelloss on Fri May 13, 2005 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

nephreena wrote:Ah, a cover that won't come off. ^^;

Solution: crowbar!

XD Used by "professionals" the world over!
Yes, I've seriously considered similar solutions to the issue ^^;;;;

I'm thinking sharp knife...
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

LinaLoN wrote:OMG... What an UPDATE! I REMEMBER MOST of those cels from auctions and websites/ people... Overloading my head, can't take it... :messed
Yeah, well... I've been lurking in the background, just too busy to update. Now that I'm no longer studying for interviews, or talking to my fiance on the phone, I actually have TIME for things like cel updates ^^; He doesn't seem to mind me scanning on the coffee table while he watches TV, it works out well :-)
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

Baakay wrote:Ok, I am in total awe (again)...

Should you ever decide to part with this one http://xelloss.rubberslug.com/gallery/i ... emID=10497, well, I probably can raise the money. Probably :P (But lord knows WHY on earth you would want to sell it!!! )

And you're the one with the adorable hanken of Xel and Filia!!

Ok, I have to go back and spend some quality time with your collection. Right after I locate the drool bucket and the towels.
It probably won't happen any time soon, I'm kind of attached to it. It's funny, no many how many xels I have, I'm always bouncing off the walls when I find another, especially from fun scenes. I'm sure those will remember me bouncing around at expo because I found a cel of Xelloss eating cake... although it's arguable that I have several 'better' ones ;-)

Granted, that effect can be extended to pretty much my entire cel collection... ^^;;; I'm just silly that way.

BTW, nice south-park Xel :-)
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

shellie wrote:Wow, Xellos! I don't think I've ever visited your gallery before. Lovely stuff there!! I love the look on the face of that cute Li kid. And you new IY is really really nice. And I got the impression that you kinda like Slayers. ;) Wow!! Even your Misc. section has some real treasures! Thanks for sharing your newest goodies.
Slayers has been a favorite of mine for many years ^^;

I've a question for you, do you know what series my Haro cels are from? I got them primarily because he was the mascot of my old anime club (H.oughton A.nime R.eview O.rganization) and it reminded me of all my friends there.

Thanks for visiting my gallery :-)
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

OK, next time, I'll reply to everyone in one message... looking above, that was a rather silly thing to do ^^;;;

Anyway, I'm done updating for now. Maybe I'll get to the rest in a few weeks.

- Karen
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Re: the 9 vs. 24 question... why not go with a happy medium. 12?? I don't know what works, really, since I've never set up my Rubberslug site.

I know what you mean about being attached to a character :) -- or the whole collection, for that matter! :P I *know* I should trim down my Zelgadis collection but every time I look at them I get all squishy/happy about each and every one, all over again. What would I weed out? I wuv them all. :D
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Xelloss, the only show I've seen the cute little Haro in is Gundam SEED. But to my knowledge that show was all CG, so I was puzzled myself when I saw your cute Haro cels! Perhaps SEED was not the first gundam show to use the Haro. (I have yet to see some of the earlier Gundam series.) How long ago did you get those cute things? SEED only came out a few years ago, so if it is much older than that it had to come from a different series.

[EDIT]
After consulting my friend, the grand poobah of all gundamness (heehee!), he says that there were haro in quite a few of the earlier gundam series, including Z, ZZ, V and CCA. So your cute Haro may have been around for quite awhile! (I really need to watch more gundam! :))
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

Hachi machi !! That is alot of scanning!
I commend you for your effort!
:bow2: :bow

Now then.. time to celebrate after all the works been done
:buds: :cheers

I know you mentioned youve had this for yrs but this one tickled me the moment I clicked on it!!
Great shot!! :rollin
http://xelloss.rubberslug.com/gallery/i ... mID=115266