"Brand New" Section

Show off your stuff!

Do you appreciate having all of the "New" cels in one section?

Yes...it helps out so very much
36%
No, I can easily find the new cels on RS
33%
I don't care - do your darn update!
31%

Total votes: 39

In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

I went with "no". I don't see the need for having new cels in a special section. Of course... I've been wrong before... :D
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I was going to say "No" and that I usually only click certain titles updated, but now after viewing yesterdays updated galleries I'd say "It depends".

This is a not a helpful answer, but it explains how my thinking has changed. If I see an anime title that interests me, I'm perfectly happy to click the title to see what's there even if there are a LOT of updated sections at the same time.

On the other hand, if the anime title update wasn't something I would have clicked anyway then it's helpful to have a "Newly Updated" section because I never would have seen most of those cels because I wouldn't have clicked the links to them.

I guess I'm leaning toward the "Yes" side. :emb But it's up to you if you want to go through the extra expense of making one. Either setup is okay with me. I for one, am lazy when it comes to fixing or changing my cel galleries so I would never go through the extra trouble of making a "Newly Updated" section. :^^:
Remi
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Remi »

I really like the section. I'm a bit lazy and it your gallery is wonderfully enormous, so it makes seeing your new beauties a breeze. I voted keep it!

Also, like Keropi said, sometimes I'll only look at new cels in the categories I know and like. So having a Brand New Section has enabled me to see some gorgeous cels I would have otherwise foolishly missed (by my own fault).
Namaste

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Thank you so very much for all of your input! I do believe that I will reinstate the Brand New section. If you want to look by section, you can just ignore the Brand New line! Thanks again!

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender