Help me pick a cel!

Show off your stuff!

Which cel should I use as my gallery representative?

A
17%
B
13%
C
17%
D
28%
E
No votes
F
No votes
G
4%
H
11%
I
4%
J
6%

Total votes: 47

grEenLeaFx
Kamisama - God

Post by grEenLeaFx »

I chose the Human InuYasha because I think it would look the best, though I think a Kenshin cel would more resemble your gallery. So I would have chosen the Kenshin OP a close next.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Remi,
Another thing to think about: this Featured Gallery image is only about 250 pixels wide at most. So cels like your Saitou cel won't show up very well, since they're incredibly detailed. It's best to pick a representative cel that will look awesome when small.

My suggestion: shrink all of your cel images and see which looks best when tiny. :D
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

The Flame of Rekka image was my choice. It demonstrates more of a collective than just an individual person which suits an overall gallery image.

The other cels you selected are beautiful but this fits the objective perfectly.
Nene
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Nene »

The Kenshin OP did it for me. Never seen the series but I'm guessing OP cels are hard to come across and this is a nice close-up shot too. The colours are also very pretty. I like my purples. :) It might look even better with a background before you submit it into the featured gallery. ^_^

However, that Souzo cel would be a close second for me. The colours and expression are wonderful.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I voted for H. Souzo for 2 reasons.

1. Well, because I'm crazy about him and would really love to take that cel off your hands. :dlook :dgrin

But more to the point . . .

2. You need to pick a unique cel. A cel that not only represents your gallery but that's not already in use by someone else. Sequence mates, you know.

I agree with everyone that your Kenshin OP is great. However, I'm pretty sure I've seen a sequence mate of your Kenshin OP as someone else's featured gallery. I can't remember who's gallery at the moment though. X| That would sort of take away from the impact, IMO.

Good luck choosing!
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

i was gonna say do a mix of all the kenshin cels together. then i saw the legato and just drooled. so the legato gets me vote.
Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Flaming heck...there's just tooo many decent cels there..*collapses*

I'm just glad I'm not the one making the decision!!! :wink: :D

Actually...if I was, I'd mean I’d be the one who owned them...ahh well it's your dilema...I'm finding it waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too hard!! :P

Good luck!! :)