Characters
50%
Other
7%

Total votes: 14

DBZ Cel Maniac
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by DBZ Cel Maniac »

Last edited by DBZ Cel Maniac on Mon May 01, 2006 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In_Gabriel_We_Trust
Drama King

Post by In_Gabriel_We_Trust »

according to your own prefercence ?
[img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1ginjicool.jpg[/img] [url=http://snapshot_city.tripod.com/celstructure/][img]http://snapshot_city.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2ginjifun.jpg[/img][/url]

The Doctor : … and then, just to finish off, I’m going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky !
Dalek : But you have no weapons ! No defenses ! No plan !
The Doctor : Yeah ! And doesn’t that scare you to death ?
jaw271
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by jaw271 »

DB sagas: legend of goku, tournament, red ribbon, general blue, commander red, fortuneteller baba, tien shinhan, king piccolo, piccolo jr

DBZ sagas: saiyan, namek, ginyu, frieza, garlic jr, trunks, androids, imperfect cel, perfect cel, cel games, great saiyaman, world tourney, babidi, majin buu, fusion, kid buu

DBGT sagas: black star db, baby, super 17, shadow dragon

then you also have the OVA's to deal with :wink:

BTW: I voted for chars simply because it may be hard to determin what saga a certin cel is from at times, but I do however like the fact that all your pan cels are in one group, thats a nice touch
Email: jwolfgang@hotmail.com

I know you want what's on my mind
I know you like what's on my mind
I know it eats you up inside
I know you know, you know
SME
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by SME »

I voted for Sagas, especially since I can never keep up with how many episodes the Dragonball era has (all of them Regular, Z and GT plus movies). I always love visiting DB galleries because I'm a huge fan but my main cel interest (Sailor Moon) sucks up most my money, so I like looking around and seeing all the different and numerous DB cels around.

I think having them listed in sagas, people like me can go oh! That's where that cel is from...I think it would be a little easier. But that's just me. ;)
  • "If us girls can't be strong, then we can't protect the boys we love." - Naoko Takeuchi
  • "Anyone who sees me has a date with his maker." - Shinigami
  • "WHAT!??! Men in pink!? How bizarre!" - Vegeta
  • This message has been approved by Welcome Consumer...got questions? She's got answers. :P
SME
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by SME »

One more thing, in DBGT is Vegeta when he's taken over called Bebi Vegeta or Baby Vegeta? I keep seeing different names and I am just confused. :roll:
  • "If us girls can't be strong, then we can't protect the boys we love." - Naoko Takeuchi
  • "Anyone who sees me has a date with his maker." - Shinigami
  • "WHAT!??! Men in pink!? How bizarre!" - Vegeta
  • This message has been approved by Welcome Consumer...got questions? She's got answers. :P
jaw271
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by jaw271 »

bebi
Email: jwolfgang@hotmail.com

I know you want what's on my mind
I know you like what's on my mind
I know it eats you up inside
I know you know, you know
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

I would say sega and charactor :)
Cats rule!
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

I voted for characters because u have lots of cels of one character so i think it would be best just to leave it as: goku, vegeta, etc....
And take out the categories: pan and movies and put it in the category of which character it is.

I also think u should keep all the bg's in one category. Well thats my opinion, in the end it's all up to u. :)
DBZ Cel Maniac
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by DBZ Cel Maniac »

Last edited by DBZ Cel Maniac on Mon May 01, 2006 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

I know what u can do, u can separate them by characters and put the order of the cels in accending order (from dragonball, to dbz, to dbgt) Now theres a thought :)