Slowly updating my gallery

Show off your stuff!
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Slowly updating my gallery

Post by animeobsessed »

Well, I have been adding to my gallery lately...quite slowly...but I thought I would post about it here.

Most of my additions are for Hunter x Hunter, but there are a couple Inuyasha, a Gundam Wing, E's Otherwise, Yakitate Japan, Kenshin, and Misc.

Hopefully I will get some more done this weekend....mainly Hikaru no Go.

So if you have some spare time, check it out. Feedback is always welcome.

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

http://obsessed.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Oh so lovely!!

I'm SO excited to see your Yakitate collection. Are you by any chance the person who snagged the YJ lot with Pierrot in it last week? I hope so!! because then I'll know where to go back and admire.

I need to spend some more time checking this out later today. (gotta get the chores done before it gets too hot to move) I'm also wiggling in delight over some of the things you've updated some time ago that I never noticed before -- like Makubex!! :love:

Beauteous stuff. Yay!
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Baakay wrote:Oh so lovely!!

I'm SO excited to see your Yakitate collection. Are you by any chance the person who snagged the YJ lot with Pierrot in it last week? I hope so!! because then I'll know where to go back and admire.

I need to spend some more time checking this out later today. (gotta get the chores done before it gets too hot to move) I'm also wiggling in delight over some of the things you've updated some time ago that I never noticed before -- like Makubex!! :love:

Beauteous stuff. Yay!
Thanks for the comments, Baakay!

No, I didn't see that auction. Actually, the one I won was back in March *I'm a little behind on sketches* and it had so many rough sketches in it I really had to pick and choose what I wanted to add. I have a few more I am going to updated for Yakitate Japan, but about half of them I won't bother.

You're talking about it being hot, and we had snow on the ground this morning. X|

Wow, I posted Makubex about a year ago. I did move him to a Misc category so maybe that's why you noticed him.
(")_(")domination.
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Nice update. I love the Suwabara Kai one with the maniacal expression!
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

AO!!!

Super fabulous update, as always! Your HxH section has really, really grown so much, and I love all the cels in there! You have quite a knack for picking such vibrant and lovely images that really capture the moment and/or character depicted.

I know you posted this one earlier, on the New Cels thread, but I just love this shot of Killua with his glasses: http://obsessed.rubberslug.com/gallery/ ... mID=163104

Really, really nice!

I love the new E's Otherwise sketches, too. I haven't seen that show, but the designs look lovely. The new sketches are so detailed and just really, really pretty! And, of course, your new Roy Mustang douga is to die for. Such a purrrrfectly fabulous douga of him. I think it shows off his snarky personality really well.

Congrats on all your new goodies. I can't wait to see more things added in!
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

lots of nice stuffage added.

really like the hxh stuff.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Wish you could ship some of that snow my way. My AC broke so it's 80 degrees inside. Always on a holiday weekend . . . X| :hurt: :roll:

Wonderful updates! :jump I've been watching you update every so often. So you're one of the lucky ones who made it early to museum's FMA update. Congrats! :yay That's a great find of Roy.

And I'm not even going to comment about the size of your HxH collection. :sweatdrop :crackup /no1
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Thanks for taking the time to look thru my updates, kira! :)

I think I have a few more of Suwabara Kai to update, kymaera. Seems like he is has a maniacal expression quite often.
duotrouble wrote:Wish you could ship some of that snow my way. My AC broke so it's 80 degrees inside. Always on a holiday weekend . . . X| :hurt: :roll:

Wonderful updates! :jump I've been watching you update every so often. So you're one of the lucky ones who made it early to museum's FMA update. Congrats! :yay That's a great find of Roy.

And I'm not even going to comment about the size of your HxH collection. :sweatdrop :crackup /no1
tex-chan *glomps* I always love your comments. So for you and DT, yes, my HxH collection has grown quite quickly and I hate to say it, but I have more being mailed next week. X| Maybe I shouldn't have watched that series after all. I blame it on on evilminion and RalphVboy for this series. But when I get to updating Hikaru no Go it will probably be just as bad *several items-not a bad update* I blame that series on Nida. :wink:

As for the snow, DT, it melted, but the wind is still here and it's really cold. Wish I could send that to you. And I lucked out on the FMA. Thanks for all the comments... :D
(")_(")domination.
RalphVboy
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RalphVboy »

animeobsessed wrote:... yes, my HxH collection has grown quite quickly and I hate to say it, but I have more being mailed next week. X| Maybe I shouldn't have watched that series after all. I blame it on on evilminion and RalphVboy for this series...
Who, me? :dlook

:P

Wonderful updates as always, AO! You can imagine I'm especially diggin' all your HxH additions :love: Congrats on snagging more wonderful cels ^_^

- RalphVBoy
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Nice update!!! :wave: I like Mastung sketch :) :)
Cats rule!
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

nice update! i esp like the kuro in chains repro ^-^
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

funshine wrote:nice update! i esp like the kuro in chains repro ^-^
ditto for me. I thought it was awesome. I also remeber th kilua with glasse that evilminion i believe posted about. It looks so good in your gallery congrats!

!kt
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

gah! how did i miss that yummy looking roy douga?!

was this am's last sell or the one that just ended? i caught the last one.

your welcome, ao.
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Nelia »

Beautiful update! I'm loving the Gundam Wing! :D You have such -beautiful- cels!! ^_^
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

Love the HxH stuff. That Kururo repro cel is awesome! Can't wait to see more.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.