Slowly updating my gallery

Show off your stuff!
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Slow and steady wins the race :wink:

I have not seen E's Otherwise yet, but you seem to have a fantastic
sampling from the series. Really makes me want to see it now.

Great updates!
:yay
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

This is what I miss when I stay away from the computer over the weekend. :D

Congrats on the fabulous update, AO!
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

*cough*

Well, you know you're late to an update when even the little "new" tags on the actual cel itself disappear. >.<

From what I can still see as new, I'm loving this update!!! That Roy sketch is gorgeous! I also love this one from Spiral. I've actually never heard of this show before, but that boy is way cute! :love:
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Nikki! WOW! So many new things in your gallery!! My favorite new things are from shows I've never heard of... I LOVE that big sketch from Spiral. Such a great image! And I absolutely adore the sketch of Kanmuri from Yakitate. Wow... the delicate lines are just beautiful!!

I will definitely go back and savor all your new stuff when I have more time to relax and enjoy, but I wanted to let you know how absolutely awesome I thought your new goodies were!! :friends:
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Dang...I have been terrible about posting lately. Thanks everyone for your comments on my new additions.

And yes, you RalphVboy...I give you and evilminion all the credit for getting me to watch HxH and going completely overboard. Good thing these cels are a lot less expensive than Inuyasha or I would be in some serious trouble. :wink:

kira, you may have missed my newest Roy douga b/c I added it after everything else. Thanks, kittens and klet for your comments on him too.

for everyone commenting on Kuroro in chains, he was a BIN on YJ that I did have a little buyer remorse over the price, only b/c at the time I was not that familar with HxH to know if I really over paid or not. I have to say now, I'm very happy with him.

WC, E's Otherwise is worth watching. I just happened to time it right and there were lots of auctions on YJ for this series right after I watched it.

shellie and klet, the Spiral douga is huge and a little beat up, but I love the image of Ayumu and I forgot to state I bought this from blueshinma. I will have to fix that.

and shellie, Yakitate Japan is a great series, very funny...you should watch it.

Nelia, thanks for the comments about my newest Duo. Really happy about that one!

I did add a few more cels last night from HxH and a couple of Naruto repros *yep, DT, more Sasuke* I recently bought from Moop...thanks again, they are all wonderful. But the sketches are going to have to wait until I get back from A-kon. Yep, Baylor, I'm so excited to get to Dallas!!

Thanks again everyone...you're comments really mean a lot to me. :)
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.