Gallery Addendum: Galaxy Angel Hanken

Show off your stuff!
rallihir
Kishin - Fierce God

Gallery Addendum: Galaxy Angel Hanken

Post by rallihir »

One more cel to the collection - Here's a very cute hanken of Milfuelle from Galaxy Angel

Milfuelle

I've got to find some time to watch this anime and all its associate sequels. I think there are about 3 now!
There is no such thing as too much cuteness
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Ms. Poe »

Beautiful! I'm glad you were able ot get her *.*! I love the background drawing that came with it! It makes it look so cool!
Image Image
ljupco
Kamisama - God

Post by ljupco »

For some reason to me its one of the best cels I have everrrrrrr seen 8O 8O 8O !!! Great buy.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Very cute! That's a fantastic addition, congratulations! /no1
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

Lovely! I think that is the first GA hanken i have seen. Congratulations! You seem to be branching out a lot from Clamp as of late. (kinda like Sensei.)
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Very cute. I've never seen G.A., but it looks like something I would enjoy.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

That has to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen! I love how her eyes stand out so well--they're a stark contrast to the rest of the colors used in the cel, but they manage not to clash with anything. Beautiful. :hello

Oh, and I also love that cel set you got of Takeo and Miyama's childhood together. They're so funny! Especially since when I see them, I think of the manga she wrote . . . :D
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

wow...I've never seen galaxy angel...but that cel is so cute. I'm so jealous!! congrats!!!

~kt
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

aw that's adorable. i missed seeing the cel before it was sold and i kept wondering what it looked like, etc. now i know where to visit it. very good find!
rallihir
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rallihir »

Thanks for all the nice comments. That Galaxy Angel hanken was a beautiful art piece that was too good to pass up even though I hadn't seen the anime. I liked the character design, so I figured what the heck. I do like other anime aside from my main interest, CCS! Interesting thing with this cel is the set up. There was a copy of the background drawing with the cel, a copy of the cel douga, as well as several lines of hiragana that may have something to do with the placement of the cel. Hankens with matching original background are apparently very rare. I would love to find the matching background someday.

I agree, there haven't been any other GA hankens that I have come across. Apparently this one and an accompanying hanken was sold in Japan a couple of years ago and had changed hands at least twice since coming from the studio. Hopefully after AX, there will be some more goodies to show.
There is no such thing as too much cuteness