Mid year update, some unusual titles for me...

Show off your stuff!
kamidake
Kishin - Fierce God

Mid year update, some unusual titles for me...

Post by kamidake »

Fairly small update considering it's been about 3 months. :emb Like the title said, some unusual titles for me, updated an Ashram cel from Lodoss OVA (my first anime!), Vash from Trigun, Garv from Slayers, Kenshin, and a Rayearth cel (ahh a familiar title...)

Also, I've updated my shikishi section with 2 boards from Sakura Con (it's been a while I know :emb) and 1 FMA watercolor.

Currently working on updating the genga gallery... been so unmotivated lately. *sigh*
"If ifs and buts are clusters and nuts, we'd all have a bowl of granola." -- Stephen Colbert
http://ix.rubberslug.com/
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

I saw you win that rayearth cel a while ago congrats, always a pleasure to view your gallery -_-

~kt
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

:jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw

Yep ... that just about covers my reaction to your update. I don't think I've ever seen such an amazing collection of cels all updated at the same time. That Ashram is soooo purrrrfect, and the Garv cel -- WOW! You're so right about the airbrushing -- it's still an incredible cel, even with a tiny bit of damage to the FX. The Lantis is so beautiful and action-packed, and ditto that for the Kenshin cel.

But ... that Vash OP cel.

Holy Guacamole, but that's one AMAZING piece of painted plastic!! Absolutely BEYOND gorgeous!

Congrats on another super update. And, I have to echo purpleplum here ... it's always such a pleasure to visit your gallery.
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

Zetsuai
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Zetsuai »

wow ... 8O ... the Ashram Cel is gorgeous!!! ... Congratulations!!! :) :) :)
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

nice update.

went looking through the sections. then looked at the page and saw new cels section.*fwaps forehead*
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

wow! fabulous update!
kamidake
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kamidake »

Thanks everyone for your comments! :D
wwwpurple-plumcom wrote:I saw you win that rayearth cel a while ago congrats, always a pleasure to view your gallery -_-
Most of these cels... actually all of these cels I've had for months and just didn't get around to updating. Just love the tiny Mokona and Presea in the background! The Ashram I bought while at Sakura Con, which was in mid April. :emb
kira wrote:went looking through the sections. then looked at the page and saw new cels section.*fwaps forehead*

Yes, please utilize the New Cels section, I know the series sections are totally out of control. :emb

Thanks again for looking through my cels! :D
"If ifs and buts are clusters and nuts, we'd all have a bowl of granola." -- Stephen Colbert
http://ix.rubberslug.com/
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Great update! :jump I love your new Kenshin cel and your Vash OP cel and your Rayearth cel with the little Mokona :^^: and . . . and . . . and . . . It may be a "fairly small update" for you but it's wonderful. Nothing small I see . . . well, except maybe Mokona. :P /no1
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

I love the new Kenshin! The new Lantis is gorgeous, too! So nice and detailed . . . Great update! :wink:
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Sorry for wandering here late, but congratulations on the new additions! :vict
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |