post-birthday update *new 6/18*

Show off your stuff!
Masako
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Masako »

Yay Ferio! That's a great shot of him there. I think I know the main reason you watched this series.. *coughPRETTYBOYScough* :wink:

And urg, that Li is adorable, and congrats on your "scene" cel. I'm determined to get me one of those someday... :D
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Thanks everyone! :ghug:

zero - I know what you mean. I need to rewatch FMA myself but I'm in the middle of rewatching GW right now. I felt really bad that I love that show but most of my cels weren't ID'd. X|

wwwpurple-plumcom - Thanks! :D Spend all the time you like in my CCS section. Psst . . . if there's something you like there, now might be a good time to let me know. A few of those cels are about to be freed. :wink:

AO - I figured you'd say Shuichi. :nya: :friends: But probably more like Sasuke since you're still beating me there. :P :wink:

klet - THE ARROW!!! I'm so glad someone else really likes that sketch! I bought it because of the arrow. I love that scene! The arrow just makes it. :rollin

wELCOME cONSUMER - You're not late to the thread. We just got this party started. :wink: 8) :buds: I have kira to thank for that wonderful Van. She outbid me on YJ for him only to sell him to me at a later date. I think he's great!

Masako - YAY! FERIO! :woot: Pretty Boys! :woot: I think you have me pegged now. :wink: :crackup
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I'd just add here. I only added a couple of items I got myself for my birthday. Here are the catagories.

Ayashi no Ceres
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist - Edward
Misc
Tokyo Babylon
X/1999

8)
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Love the new Kamui, his eyes are just so beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

Great additions! /no1
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

You already know what I think. They all suck! Especially that Kamui. :nya:
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

I saw your updating in RS earlier <3s tokyo babylon...and i didnt see your post earlier til now...i shall send you a pm about your ccs cels hehe...i must know which you are considering to let go

~Kt
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

I've never seen Tokyo Babylon, but that's one amazing Subaru! 8O

I also like the Winry sketches :D Those are from the Rush Valley episode, right? (Rush Valley's the name of the machine place, right? Am I making any sense? :sweatdrop )

Though I always will be very jealous of those Roys of yours . . .
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

:hitting: Yes, klet! You're making sense! :hitting: I'm pretty sure it's right before Winry buys Ed the oil for his arm. I think it's about episode 8. I have to go back and make sure but right now I've been concentrating on Gundam Wing. I can't believe I let so many cels go un-ID'd. X| :roll: And if you like X/1999, then you should watch Tokyo Babylon. Or better yet, read the manga. It's only 7 books, complete. It definitely explains why Subaru and Seishirou want to kill each other so bad. Now this is the time you tell me you haven't seen X/1999. :P :wink:

purple, I'm glad you liked the Tokyo Babylon cel too. More Clamp! 8)

WC, I actually was drawn to Kamui because of his eyes. There is just something about Clamp eyes. :drool

Baylor, yeah, yeah! :nya: I know you take total credit for me buying Kamui and that's cool. You saw the hesitation with the other cel I was holding and knew my defensives were down. :wink: Of course, I'm a sucker for Kamui. Um . . . did you notice he's the only character with cel art? 8O :sweatdrop
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Wonderful additions, DT! Of course, I love the Kamui since again we have sequence mates, but I am completely in love with your new Suburu...he is gorgeous...you can color me green :wink:
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

You are killing me with the constant updates chica. How I love drooling over your gallery. :bow :bow :bow
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

More nice birthday goodies, Erin!! I've gotta agree with everyone else about Kamui's eyes... spectacular. And I love the jaunty angle of the shot too. But my favorites are your newest Ed sketches.... wow, those are both beauties!! Your stuff always tempts me to watch it. But I won't!! Don't want to compete with you guys for good art! ;)

Must..... not..... watch.... FMA........

:)

Wonderful update, Duo!