post-birthday update *new 6/18*

Show off your stuff!
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

post-birthday update *new 6/18*

Post by duotrouble »

That's right! It's my pre-birthday update! I couldn't wait until my b-day rolled around so I decided I'd start celebrating early. :D It's great too because kira gave me an Edward from FMA as a gift. Isn't she so sweet?! :friends: But since you're here reading this, you probably want to know where all the new goodies can be found. :wink:

Ayashi no Ceres
Card Captor Sakura
Card Captor Sakura - Li
Fruits Basket
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist - Edward
Gravitation
Inuyasha
Inuyasha - Inuyasha
Magic Knight Rayearth
Naruto
Vision of Escaflowne

It seems like a lot but there's really only a couple in each section. :) I'm really proud of my new Sasuke and "the moment" in CCS. Although, I do love them all. :woot:

EDIT: Look at 3rd post on 2nd page for update! :)
Last edited by duotrouble on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

wow! fantastic update. i really love the moment cel from ccs ^-^
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Duo, you know I always loooove your updates ^_^ I see we're sequence mates now on this Ed sketch:

http://envy.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_ ... mID=165345

:D Congrats on some wonderful new stuff!! :yay
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Beauteous stuff, each and every one!

It's so wonderful to have actual FREE TIME (no classes) to look through people's whole galleries. I never realized what an ultra-wonderful collection of Yue and Toya you have. The gargantuan pan cel is very possibly the most beautiful cel of them I've ever seen, even surpassing "the moment" in my eyes (though it's hard to beat that, too!)

Happy early birthday, indeed!
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

wooow! If this is still an "early birthday" update, I can hardly wait to see what shows up on the actual day!! ;) Fantastic fantastic, duo! And such a wide variety there. I love that Naruto guy, and you have some great expressions on your newest FMA sketches. Your Van cel is incredible! Love the action in that one. But I think my favorite is the Sayoran. Such a lovely little face! (I love the little blushing boy a couple over from that one too! cuuuuute!) I've always meant to ask: are Sayoran and Li the same kid?? I have always been confused by that. I think I need another Duo Story please! :D

Congrats on such a marvelous update, and happy early birthday, Erin! :friends:
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

8O Wow, that's quite an update. /no1 Your Sasuke section will soon rival my own if you keep it up. :P
tex-chan
Bish Mistress

Post by tex-chan »

Heh, well, you already know how much I love your update, thanks to RS feedback. *nervous laugh*

But, thought I would post here, too, because I know it's always nice to hear that others like the new additions. :) And, I do like them -- all of them. I can't believe how many incredible things you added!!

I love your new FMA sketches. (ED!! *.*) And, the new AnC cels are beautiful, as always. Not to mention gorgeous Magic Knights Rayearth, Fruits Basket, and Inu Yasha. Oh, and Shuichi, too!!! *exudes luv vibes*

But, my favorites were the CCS additions. The new Li is just so absolutely adorable. I wanna give him a big hug. And, I love, love, love your Yue/Toya cel from THE SCENE. Really, really beautiful. Congrats on a wonderful, gorgeous update!!
This post brought to you by The Power of Plastik.

sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Congratulations on a very interesting and well-chosen set of additions! You have some dramatic items in both plastic and paper. The FMAs and CCSs have already been drooled over (I've added your "Moment" to the set of links in my "Scene" cel ... welcome to the "We don't make love,/But there is closeness between us" club, now eleven RS members and growing!). So let me say that I think the Fruits Basket additions are very nice, particularly the memorable "Tohru, Shigure & Yuki" moment from Ep. 1. Thanks for putting the bgs up as well: they aren't as funny as the layouts but they are very handsomely done.

The new Kagura from Inuyasha is gorgeous! She's such a attitudinal villainess who knows that much more than half of being evil is wearing gorgeous outfits. (I believe it was Hans Conried who once said "I just love to play Captain Hook!" whereupon his wife said dryly, "You just love to wear the costume!")

The Van is also a great addition: lots of action, lots of detail. He really looks like he is concentrating on flying that big thing. And the bg too! (Original bgs always make Sensei tingle all over)

All this and your birthday is still to come! How can you possibly stand it! (If you drop dead from overindulgence, I have dibs on the Li with the bandaid on his nose!)
ljupco
Kamisama - God

Post by ljupco »

Suuuuuuuuuuper update!
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Thanks everyone! /thx

funshine - yeah, the moment seems to be getting the most attention. I'm glad you liked it. :)

zero - now if we could only figure out what episode he's from . . . :wink: I knew if I updated FMA, you'd be there. :friends:

Baakay - YAY! You're out of school so you can look around more. :woot: My mom just got out too and is very excited to have some time off. Of course, now she's giving me deadlines but that's a whole different story. (I kinda asked her to also. :wink: ) Thanks for your comment about my Yue & Toya collection. :) The gargantuan pan cel is kinda hidden in my gallery, huh? Well, that's what I get for putting them all in episode order. :wink:

shellie - A quick Duo story here for you. :wink: That character's name is Syaoran Li. In the first part of the series, he was always being called Li (last name). The latter half of the series, Sakura asks him if she can call him Syaoran, his first name. I guess I still go back and forth in my gallery what I call him. X| BTW, how did you know I was holding some back for an after b-day celebration? :wink:

Baylor - I only need 2 more Sasukes to tie you. :nya:

TC - :friends: That was such a wonderful email you wrote! Thank you so much again! And thanks for taking an extra moment to write here too. :friends:
sensei wrote:(If you drop dead from overindulgence, I have dibs on the Li with the bandaid on his nose!)
:rollin Duely noted. :rollin Thanks for checking out my update. I now have a B and C cel from that scene in episode 65. If I could only get my hands on an A cel . . . :evil2 Thanks for adding me to your links of sequence mates. :) I agree with you. Sometimes the villians are the best dressed.

ljupco - thanks for looking at my new additions! 8)
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

duotrouble wrote: zero - now if we could only figure out what episode he's from . . . :wink: I knew if I updated FMA, you'd be there. :friends:
Well I'm in the midst of re-watching the entire TV series, so if I spot it, I'll let ya know! :D :friends: Congrats again on a lovely update!! :D

*wanders off muttering about how much IDing and screencapping I have to do on stuff in my gallery...*
:P
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

happy pre-birthday!!! as always I spend all my time in your ccs section...lovely...just lovely

~kt
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Another wonderful update...actually I like all your new additions, so it hard to say which one I like best!! :wink:
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Very lovely additions, duo! That Li is sooo cute!!! Definately huggable. :love2

But I have to say that this one is my absolute favorite! The arrow! :crackup The arrow!!!! :rollin Shigure is my favorite, and that scene is one of the reasons why. :D Bad dog!
Baakay wrote:It's so wonderful to have actual FREE TIME (no classes)
Only just? :P :D I've been out for a while. :run
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

I'm late to the thread, but nice updates! Especially the Escaflowne addition /no1
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |