Large Update... (For me anyway... XD)

Show off your stuff!
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Large Update... (For me anyway... XD)

Post by Queen_Serenity »

Hey guys! It's been a while. I'm sure most of you won't remember me, but that's okay since I took a long break from collecting. ^_^ I finally got around to uploading a bunch of my cels/sketches yesterday. I'm nowhere near finished unfortunately. ^_^; I've got a lot more scanning left to do. Anyway, I just thought I'd stop by and share my new additions with you all, if you guys didn't catch them on the Rubberslug recently updated galleries. I've started collecting from quite a few new series since Inuyasha has been insanely expensive lately. :l I hope you all enjoy my update! :^^:

I updated with:
(1) Sailor Moon
(2) CLAMP Campus Detectives
(1) Tenshi ni Narumon
(1) Care Bears
(1) D.N.Angel Rilezu
(2) Naruto Repro
(2) Wolf's Rain Sketches
(10) Cel Backgrounds

<3 Stacie

http://serenity.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

:yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay Image :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

Very pretty additions: an update doesn't need to be big in quantity if the additions are big in impact.

Welcome to the TnN collecting madness! Your Noelle/Miruru is a cute cel, great of Miruru's outrageous outfit. (And it's interesting that when she puts on a noir hat and sunglasses, nobody can ever recognize her.)

Your other new items are also good. The Beruche/Birdie from SM is a lovely portrait. And your Higes from Wolf's Rain are also moody and expressive. I think your yellow sketch is the animation director's correction of the first one: if you put it on top and hold them both up to the light, you should be able to see where the expression has been made just the finest bit more powerful. Keep Vapalla away from the CCD cels! These are lovely, and Nagisa looks a bit like Meilin on a lot of Ritalin. (No reflection on Nagisa, but it would take that much to get Meilin down to her sweet loving nature.)

Congrats on a very high quality update!
monkeyboy
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator
Location: Heading for the 90's...Living in the wild wild West...

Post by monkeyboy »

WOW! It has been awhile! 8O

Congratulation on the new artwork!

I love the Wolf's Rain sketches and the D.N.Angel Rilezu! Your background collection is awesome!
lol many days I feel like Grumpy Bear in your cel! :wink:

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see what else you scan and post!

:^^:
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

I really like the cute ones! Hurry get some more!
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Post by Queen_Serenity »

sensei wrote::yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay Image :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

Very pretty additions: an update doesn't need to be big in quantity if the additions are big in impact.

Welcome to the TnN collecting madness! Your Noelle/Miruru is a cute cel, great of Miruru's outrageous outfit. (And it's interesting that when she puts on a noir hat and sunglasses, nobody can ever recognize her.)

Your other new items are also good. The Beruche/Birdie from SM is a lovely portrait. And your Higes from Wolf's Rain are also moody and expressive. I think your yellow sketch is the animation director's correction of the first one: if you put it on top and hold them both up to the light, you should be able to see where the expression has been made just the finest bit more powerful. Keep Vapalla away from the CCD cels! These are lovely, and Nagisa looks a bit like Meilin on a lot of Ritalin. (No reflection on Nagisa, but it would take that much to get Meilin down to her sweet loving nature.)

Congrats on a very high quality update!
Thank you for the lovely compliments, sensei! :)

Very true! It's all about quality and not quantity. :wink: lol

Yes, please do keep Vapalla away from the CCD. *clutches her Nagisa cels* :P Meilin's adorable too. I'd like to get a cel of her one day. :D
monkeyboy wrote:WOW! It has been awhile! 8O

Congratulation on the new artwork!

I love the Wolf's Rain sketches and the D.N.Angel Rilezu! Your background collection is awesome!
lol many days I feel like Grumpy Bear in your cel! :wink:

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see what else you scan and post!

:^^:
*glomps MB* Thanks, sweetie! lol Yeah, I know. Talk about a blast from the past. ^-^ I think I was like the 13th member or something around there to first sign up with Beta. 8O *feels old*

Yes, I love my Dark Mousy rilezu. It doesn't get much better than him. :love:
RoboFlonne wrote:I really like the cute ones! Hurry get some more!
lol Thanks, hun! :^^: I do have a few more cute ones to add. I'm just looking for the perfect backgrounds to go with them. :wink: