Dream Cel Update - 1937 Snow White

Show off your stuff!
star-phoenix
Yosutebito - Hermit

Dream Cel Update - 1937 Snow White

Post by star-phoenix »

It took more more than 6 months to pay this off. But, today, it finally arrived. I was not able to see the cel in person since I am away on medical school. But, when my mom (a MAJOR skeptic on animation artworks) opened up the package she said, "Oh my God! This is gorgeous! She is absolutely beautiful!"
When I first saw this piece, I was literally struck breathless and it took me several hours just to get over the initial shock. The best part is that it comes with the COA and everything. I am so excited to have obtained this wonderful cel. Thanks for viewing! :-)

http://starphoenix.rubberslug.com/galle ... mID=213327
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

truely gorgeous, hoshi!
Cordelia
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Cordelia »

Beautiful classic cel!
Belldandy
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Belldandy »

That is beautiful! Congrats!
kizu

Post by kizu »

That's a real gem! Huge congrats!
My Cel & Sketch Gallery: http://hajimenokizu.com
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

That is absolutely incredible! I'm in awe at how it's survived so long in such great condition.
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

WOW :OMG Nice cel!!!! Congrats!!!! :yay :wave:
Cats rule!
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Ah, there is nothing better than classic Disney. Congratulations on finally paying off such a wonderful piece! :)
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

That's more than a cel. That is a piece of history. Wow! We all collect cels, but few canactually say they own something of this significance. I love Miyazaki cels, but this even more special in my opinion. I've enjoyed this hobby for many reasons, and one reason is that I view it as preserving history that would have otherwise gotten lost or destroyed. This is a perfect eample of that. Someone took the time to save this cel and keep it in such good condition, so that it could be appreciated by others. Congratulations.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.
rallihir
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rallihir »

Amazing cel! That is truly a signature Disney piece. That has collection keeper written all over it.
There is no such thing as too much cuteness
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

OH MY! what a very special piece to have in your posession... such a work of art and genius... congratulations x infinity!
SS Kakarot
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by SS Kakarot »

Wow, that's amazing! 8O
"The Dragonball Cel King" - celgami (05-05-04)
My Cel Galleries & Board:
http://sskakarot.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
http://cels.proboards33.com/
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:OMG That is incredible. I've seen other cels for sale from the movie, but none quite that stunning. :OMG Disney cels are always something to behold. I can't even imagine how much that sucker set you back. 8O Well worth it though. :drool :drool :drool Now you get the fun of insuring that thing and hiring armed guards to watch it. :rollin
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

star-phoenix
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by star-phoenix »

Goldknight wrote::OMG That is incredible. I've seen other cels for sale from the movie, but none quite that stunning. :OMG Disney cels are always something to behold. I can't even imagine how much that sucker set you back. 8O Well worth it though. :drool :drool :drool Now you get the fun of insuring that thing and hiring armed guards to watch it. :rollin
LOL! The sad part is that I still have to wait until October to see it in person since I am away for school. I do know that it was good enough for my mom to put it in HER safe and decide to buy house insurance. That, and apparently, she took down all the "other" cels from my wall and put this one right in the middle next to her mother's paintings. So, I guess that means she actually likes this cel (she generally hates cels)! LOL

This was definitely my most expensive cel yet, but the Transformer hanken comes a close 2nd.
toonybabe

Post by toonybabe »

Holy crap! CON-GRAD-UL-A-TIONS! You cannot get more "ultimate" than that! :yourock: