Gallery update

Show off your stuff!
lcatino
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Gallery update

Post by lcatino »

Hi guys!

So, I've finally managed to renovate my gallery, using suggestions from last years open house feedback. ^^ I've been working on it, slowly, since August. X|

In time, I'm hoping to add more comments and episode info.

I wrote a slightly more detailed "Thank You" message in the RS blog, but I'd like to thank everyone who helped me out with my annoying collecting, technical, and anime related questions & emails, and to the 2008 open house participants for the feedback. :ghug:

Happy collecting to all!

^_^ Liana

~ Beauty is everywhere. You just have to open your eyes. ~
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

your site looks beautiful, Liana! /no1
i love that you have cels featured on your first page like that. youll have to show me how to do that trick too! :D
:friends:

oh and im so glad you unhid some of your pieces too! :hello beauty like that should never be hidden! :wink:
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Looks wonderful !! 8) 8)
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

I like the creative use of fonts and type sizes -- really helps make the gallery look like itself, not a RS clone.

Did I ever say that I really like the Rozen Maiden collection that you've put together?

I like dragonflies! Reminds me of the buzz that I get with a really good double expresso with two lumps of sugar.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
lcatino

Post by lcatino »

Thanks Amy! I'd be happy to help you!

Thanks KP!

Thanks Sensei! I've always wanted to somehow make my gallery a little more appealing - at least to me. ^^ It just took me a while to learn how to use HTML. :wink:
I like dragonflies! Reminds me of the buzz that I get with a really good double expresso with two lumps of sugar.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:rollin I'm buzzing even without the sugar. :P

teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! liana you did a wonderful job!! what a Great Collection!!!! :wink: very nicely laid out....and all your sasuke are awesome!!!! :love: and the dragonfly design is so lovely!!! 8) 8) 8)
toonybabe

Post by toonybabe »

I love it Liana! Is there any significance to the dragonflies? How did you get spaces between your series listings and group your Inuyasha catagories together?

And I didn't know you had so many gorgeous Inu cels. I love one of demon Inuyasha from episode 52!
lcatino

Post by lcatino »

Thanks Uchiha615!!! I wouldn't have many of the Sasuke cel/sketch goodies if it wasn't for you! Thank you! :friends:

toonybabe wrote:I love it Liana! Is there any significance to the dragonflies? How did you get spaces between your series listings and group your Inuyasha catagories together?

And I didn't know you had so many gorgeous Inu cels. I love one of demon Inuyasha from episode 52!
Thank You!! Nope. I've always just liked dragonflies. ;D Their probably the only bug I'm not afraid of. :P

I searched the RS forum and found the codes for the spaces.

I put this in the series title, after the name:

<br></br>

(ex: Naruto<br></br> )

which gives the break after the series. I used the code in the Hikaru no Go title, and then only after the last IY category to make a space for the next new series title.

Thanks! Demon IY is one of my favorites! :iluvu

jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Of course I always like seeing your gallery on the front page for updates. You changes are fabulous!

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
Kata
Sakabat&#333; Sheath

Post by Kata »

I already told you beg. of the month what I thought of your update, but posting here as well.

I love your update, great new cels and sketches you have in your collection. Great layout!

BTW, do you have your gallery "closed"? Because it's not showing up on the front page and hasn't been for a while when you update.
If it wasn't for you telling me via the other sources we have that you updated I wouldn't of known. :(

Anyway, looking forward to your next update. ^_^ *hugs*
Kata

lcatino

Post by lcatino »

Thanks Jenn!

Thanks Kata!

It's open now, but I did close it when I started fixing it. I had tons of things to move around and add, and of course had some major html issues. :emb I figured it would be annoying having it pop up on the front page for a week straight, lol.