Big Updates have been going on at Midnite Collections!

Show off your stuff!
MidniteKitten
Kishin - Fierce God

Big Updates have been going on at Midnite Collections!

Post by MidniteKitten »

I haven't updated a thread in a while now, for good reason. I haven't really been buying up as much as I used to (it seems that my tastes got a bit pickier, price a bit higher, and supply a lot dryer :<) But what I have managed to update with has really blown my mind and I can't tell you how happy it makes me to own some of these fabulous pieces of art. So lets get this ball rolling:

I watched this one for a while on the collectors site debating price, condition, and reliability (I mean his english was very poor, so I worried something would get lost in translation, not to mention I couldn't really reference him within the community) well I had some extra money, bit the bullet and went for it. And wow, pleasure to deal with and everytime I see that cold gaze and the gun I just love her more:
http://midnitekitten.rubberslug.com/gal ... mID=302098

Now these 2 have to be posted together, and viewed together side by side just like in my gallery to really up their impact. Nehellenia has always been my favorite SM villian (maybe it's because I like cats so much :P) so when I had the chance to get the perfect shot of her enraged and showing off those beautiful cat eyes to juxtapose her shocked, innocent and still youthful I couldn't resist. So this is what I ended up with :D
http://midnitekitten.rubberslug.com/gal ... esID=33998

They really deserve full views so here they are:
http://midnitekitten.rubberslug.com/gal ... mID=303891 (Angry)
http://midnitekitten.rubberslug.com/gal ... mID=308994
(Innocent)

I finally had enough Bank cels to merit there own section, I never had even imagined I'd own 1 bank cel, let alone 3 (and that number is growing!) and all 3 are absolutely fantastic, they did not let me down. I got a classic tiara action pose, had to get this, it's how I fell in love with the show, it's my childhood days of throwing frisbees to be Sailor Moon, then I have the wonderful Neptune bank, her elegance and intelligence as well as wonderful water attack make her my #2 favorite senshi, and #1 senshi is of course....Mercury with her lovely Aqua Rhapsody! She plays the harp so beautifully and a rush of water follows, I feel so lucky to finally have one from this sequence after passing up a previous one :D
http://midnitekitten.rubberslug.com/gal ... esID=40557

And then if you browse around the home page of my gallery you'll notice quite a few more sections with new cels! These are some more of my precious orphans I've homed in my now increasingly full cel book (imagine that, a book full, I remember back when I didn't even need a book!)

I hope everyone enjoys my rantings and the cels, thank you so much to everyone who has made these all possible and to those viewing!
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Wow - that is a gorgeous Sawa cel. 8O I absolutely
hated the anime, but the artwork is very pretty.

I have never seen Sailor Moon, and probably never will,
but those new cels are quite terrific. 8)
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

The Sawa with a gun looks great! There's something about an image of someone with a gun that I just like. :emb

I love all the special effects and flow of your new Mercury cel as well. Congrats! :)
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Nelia »

Holy freaking crap, those are ALL gorgeous. That Sawa is drool-worthy!
MidniteKitten
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by MidniteKitten »

Thank you Gonzai! I know Kite isn't the easiest anime to like, but the artwork is great, it's how I followed Umetsu around to Yellow Star, and Mezzo Forte ;) Lol starting Sailor Moon is a task, all 200 eps O_O I hate to admit but I still haven't seen about 15 of the 200 eps ><\

Thank you too Syan! I totally get what you mean about the guns, it's why my wishlist had basically every character I love with a gun ;) It's just a must XD And thanks again on the Mercury cel, I bought it mostly for the special effects as the mercury herself is pretty small lol

Thank you Nelia! I'm glad to see so many people like her, she really is so stunning seeing her staring up at you with that intent glare :) Love it.

Thank you again everyone! It's been a while, I need to remember to come back more often ><
toonybabe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by toonybabe »

I have yet to see Kite or Sailor Moon, but I love your new cels! They definitely make me want to watch these two series. Congrats!
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

Midnite, your new cels are terrific! And I love your enthusiasm!!!
sugarcels
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sugarcels »

Wow, nice collection :)