My Cel Gallery Updated-Janniboy´s Cel Gallery

Show off your stuff!
Janniboy1980
Anime Geek

My Cel Gallery Updated-Janniboy´s Cel Gallery

Post by Janniboy1980 »

Hi,

my Name is Jan,I collect Cels since spring 2000.
I live in Hamburg,Germany.
My Favorite Anime is Robin Hood no Daibouken from 1990/91 from Tatsunoko Production.
If you have anything to offer let me know.
Besides I always search Cels from:

Saber Rider/Bismark
Kaikatsu Zorro
Georgie
Sailor Moon Specialy from Season 1
Ewoks
Miyuki/Adachi
Nadia
Nan to Jo Sensei(WMT Nippon Animation 1993)
Treasure Island 1978
Swan Lake
Wing Commander

My Gallery:

http://janniboy.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Here you can find My Saber Rider Cels.

http://www.yuma-city.de/cels/index.htm

The SR Cels will be added to the RS Gallery soon.

I hope you enjoy looking in my Gallery.

Maybe you can tell me the Name of Some Shows in my Unknown Cels Section.

Jan from Hamurg
rosesleep
Juuyaku - Executive

Re: My Cel Gallery Updated-Janniboy´s Cel Gallery

Post by rosesleep »

Great collection! Love your Sailor Moon cels :)
Janniboy1980
Anime Geek

Post by Janniboy1980 »

A few new Cels will be added in a few days,I´m waiting for Arrival of 3 Cels.

Jan
Princess Nadia
Kamisama - God

Post by Princess Nadia »

I love the variety in the series you collect from!

It probably won't surprise anyone to say I enjoy your Nadias the most :D

Very impressive collection. I visit often 8)
"Don't forget to try in mind"

"Everybody likes that Michigan Rag"
Janniboy1980
Anime Geek

Post by Janniboy1980 »

@PrincessNadia:

Thanks for the reply to my Gallery-I often visit your Nadia Section to :D

I Upped a few new Cels the last Weeks.

Saturday I visited a small Animecon in Hamburg and got 3 nice Fanarts.

Erica und Robin(Robin Hood) By Julia Remus :D

2 x Etna(Disgaea):

By Kuka

By Yumkeks

I also obtained 5 nice Handpanited "Kakaocards".

I Love the one with the Melonface!!!

And a few nice other Cels I added are these:

Nadia & King Episode 1:

Nadia Closeup Episode 1

Strange Guy(don´t kow where It´s from)-Looks Like Q from Streetfighter 3 3RD Strike :)

Jan
rosesleep
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by rosesleep »

I'm seriously in love with your hand-painted Kakao Cards!! :bounce :bounce :bounce Great update! ^.^
Janniboy1980
Anime Geek

Post by Janniboy1980 »

I added Some New Cels to my Gallery:

This is so Cute-"1 Girl 10 Cats"-lol 8)

Chou Kuse Ni Narisou Hanken:

Snow White (Anime Grimms Brothers Fairytales TV Anime)

Sailor Starfighter Fancel:-)

Miyuki:

Tic Tac Commercial:

The 10 Little Cats are so Funny-i´m Happy I´ve Got this Cel:-)

Jan
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Heh. You have a quirky sense of taste that makes your gallery interesting to browse. Excellent selection of 70s and 80s cels, too, a very interesting time for anime.

We are sequence-buddies on the "Grimm Masterpiece Theatre" Snow White cel. It's odd that for a feature this long (it ran as four 25-minute episodes) so few cels from it have appeared on the market, and seemingly all of them from this cut or one just before it. It is clearly in debt to Disney's classic version, but with many interesting and endearing touches. Kissing is a PG-13 thing on Japanese TV, for instance, so the hunky Prince doesn't get to awaken her at the end with the Smooch of True Love. So the creators create a big friendly bear who ... well, that's a spoiler, ne?

Congratulations on your additions! The Tic-Tacs will obviously help out on your next date (with the big friendly bear, hopefully).
Janniboy1980
Anime Geek

Post by Janniboy1980 »

Hi,

last weekend we had the Connichi 2012 in Kassel,Germany,the bigges Animeconvention.
Here is the link to my Blog(Sorry for now onyl German but I will do english text aswell when I have time for It but take a look at The Pics):-)

Japanese Voice from Mamoru from Sailor Moon was there an a few others like Hiroyuki Yamaga form Gainax,Ayano Yamane,Yasuhiro Irie,Mamoru Yokoto and I got lots of nice drawings from German Mangaartists:

http://germanfairylover.wordpress.com/2 ... -100-geil/

Got some Cels signed including my Moldiver Hanken for Irie(Key Animator form the OVA) :cheers

And a nice Drawing by Irie-Mirai from Moldiver:

Sailor Moon Cel from Mamoru and my favourite Bad Boy from Season 1 by Toru Furuya:

Ayano Yamane&Me:

Mamoru Yokota did a nice drawing for me-Etna form Disgaea:-)

And he also sold Shirts and other Stuff too:

Female Predator&Me:-)

Fanart form Gilbert&Marian from Robin Hood by an German Artist-very Nice:

He also Sold Handdrawn Kakaocards I boutgh 1-the one on the right side with Pink Hair-very Beautiful.

Enjoy:-)

Jan
Last edited by Janniboy1980 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
AR-99
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by AR-99 »

When Yokota went to FanimeCon this year he insisted that anyone getting a sketch had to have it personalized, which was not the case the past 2 years. Also, anything he sketched he had to have worked on it. However this applied to when he was doing this for free vs. when he was in artists' alley, not sure if the latter case was where you found him.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Great pics! I love the sketches! And, of course, Yokota's expressions. Yeah, one thing you gotta know about Yokota is that he wants to have nothing to do with any remotely nude males. Or any males for that matter. Last year one of the male Fanime Staffers asked Yokota to draw something for his friend. Yokota wanted to know if it was a male friend or a female friend, and the staffer said it was a 'boyfriend'. Yokota didn't like this answer - he actually got pretty disgusted.

But judging from his second picture, looks like he might have done some artwork for a Tiger & Bunny doujinshi. Wonder how that one came about...Totally going to have to look for it now.

Your second pic also shows a drawing of Cure Sunshine. Yeah, Yokota was never involved with PreCure productions, but he was involved in a doujinshi involving Cure Sunshine & Cure Marine.

Let me ask you this - Was there an 18+ Yokota panel and did you go? Yokota's 18+ panels at Fanime are a blast. I always make it my personal mission to make him blush. So, if there was one, I really hope you went. If they were anything like Fanime's Yokota panel, lots of craziness does happen.

I met Tohru Furuya (that's Tuxedo Kamen's seiyuu) at Fanime 2011. He was a nice guy, though he kinda cringed when I gave him a pink shikishi (I wanted a matching set with SM's voice actress, Kotono Mitsuishi. )

Did Hiroyuki Yamaga do any sketches? Sometimes he does, or at least he did a few at Fanime 2010.
AR-99 wrote:When Yokota went to FanimeCon this year he insisted that anyone getting a sketch had to have it personalized, which was not the case the past 2 years. Also, anything he sketched he had to have worked on it. However this applied to when he was doing this for free vs. when he was in artists' alley, not sure if the latter case was where you found him.
My experience was that, even in 2011, regardless of free sketch or commission, Yokota was personalizing. With exception to the sketch I won at the charity auction, both my freebie and my commission were both personalized. Same thing this year as well.

I didn't have a problem with Yokota not drawing stuff that he didn't "officially" work on. What he says is one thing, but if he likes you or he likes the character, he'll draw it. I managed to get a Kotetsu Kaburagi sketch from him this year, and I saw a few PreCure Marine/Sunshine stuff as well. There was someone who got Hoshi from Arakawa Under the Bridge as well.
AR-99
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by AR-99 »

I only went to 1 of Yokota's autograph sessions last year and that was the one the day after he stayed up for hours doing sketch requests. So I have an autograph that was done with a marker that had had the cap off for a bit too long and its thus a little faded. I keep thinking about tossing it whenever I see it.

I know I probably ran into you at FanimeCon this year since I was pretty much camped out in autograph lines most of the time but it still sounds like we each went to different Yokota signings. I was in the line that got cut off for the first one and for the second one was when he was more strict, as I mentioned.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

^I think you were in back of me in Asamiya's Saturday line. I remember seeing your sketch of Sheryl.

This year, I only stood in Yokota's line for his first autograph session. I bought a commission from Yokota on Sunday, so I decided to forego standing in his autograph line on the second day.

You don't have your Yokota sketch from 2011 up in your gallery, do you? I'd like to see it. I enjoy Yokota's work. Another collector and I are doing our Yokota update this weekend. If you're interested, why not join us?

In 2011, I was at the front of Yokota's line, and he insisted on personalizing. He also didn't allow photography, but in 2010 & 2012, he was ok with it. Yokota then got sick from staying up so late sketching, but he did pop up a couple of times in the Artist Alley hall during the rest of the con.

Ever since Yokota discovered Twitter, he posts pics of his artwork if he really likes it. I saved all the ones he posted at Fanime, so I'll post them here if you're interested.
AR-99
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by AR-99 »

I didn't get a sketch from him last year, just the faded autograph. Not worth showcasing on my gallery.
Thanks for the offer, however I'm already up to date. :cheers
Janniboy1980
Anime Geek

Post by Janniboy1980 »

Mamoru Yokota did not do 18+Panel here :l

But I´m happy he did draw me Etna&also colored It,but he did not know from wich Game She was what surprised me because Disgaea is not the smalles Gameseries around :?

It was a nice Weekend:-)

Jan
Last edited by Janniboy1980 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.