finger bangs 9 month cel journey

Show off your stuff!
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

HI all, I figured since my gallery has a pretty good start on it I would post it here. I have been collecting since the beginning of this year and am still looking, mostly just for DBZ and yu yu hakusho cel and sketches, but am always open to other series as far as sketches only cause sketches are usually cheaper lol. Anyways check out my gallery and let me know what you think so far.

http://fingerbang.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Re: finger bangs 9 month cel journey

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Awesome start! You've got some great YYH cels. Especially of Hiei. My only suggestion is to scan them in and give us an even better look at them ;)
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

Don't own a scanner. I was actually looking at your gallery earlier today lol, you got some great cels too. I was thinking to myself I keep seeing people post new yu yu cels saying they bought them off people :O, I keep searching but it is hard to find people that want to sell them unless it is ebay or yahoo japan.
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Out of the three I posted recently, one was purchased from a previous owner during an offer period, but the other two were from YAJ. I was really surprised I was the only bidder on the Rei Gun one, maybe some people were put off by how his one foot is cut off? I dunno, it's a great shot so I went for it XD And the crying one is stuck to the douga, so that was super cheap but that face is priceless. I'd say about 60 percent of my total YYH is from YAJ, 30 percent ebay or USA cel dealer and 10 percent gallery offers.

Keep at it, YYH cels aren't posted all that often so it takes a while to build up a collection. You already have almost half the size of my collection in less than a third of the time so just be patient ;) Something good will show up.
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

Is that yahoo auction japan? I check that every day a few times a day, I got a few cels of there. If I saw that yusuke one on there I would have bid on it for sure! lol. When did you get it? or was it not listed under yu yu hakusho, cause that is what I search and I never saw that on there.
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Weird, it went around for two weeks with no bids. Um, it was listed under セル画 > や > 幽遊白書 .
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

Hmm that is weird . I use japanmart and they are pretty good, I went to yahoo japan without using a deputy service and just copied and paste yu yu hakusho typed out in japanese and I found a few sketches that weren't on japanmart, so I just guess they somehow missed that one of yuskue lol. I just went to japanmart and picked all for yu yu hakusho and it showed the sketches too, I guess I'l have to search that instead of just the cel section, cause I noticed that some of them are listed under painting not cel. You got lucky this time! lol I will be keep a closer eye out :P
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

Oh by the way, did the one cel you got durning the offer period owner advertise on here that they were doing an offer period? :O, I saw one like a week ago, but didn't see the cel that you have.
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Yes, but it was a while ago. I had a payment plan.
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

Ah, okay. I try not to buy too many cels that would require me to have a payment plan. I don't like to be broke. lol
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

Nah, it wasn't bad and I just split it in two because I had moving expenses this summer ;)
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

NEw and improved finger bang gallery ! with a few more cels and more to come :D .