Punkxprince's cel gallery - Update!

Show off your stuff!
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Punkxprince's cel gallery - Update!

Post by Punkxprince »

Hey guys!
Even though I just started collecting cels this summer, I believe that I have been incredibly lucky with some of my finds (especially in the Trigun department). I hate that I missed out on the open house but I was busy at the time. So, I would like to invite everyone to view my gallery and if anyone has any thoughts or pointers for improvement I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. I think it looks nice but I would like to hear from others to see what they think I could do to possibly improve upon what I have done so far. As always any feedback at all is appreciated! Thanks!
PXP
Last edited by Punkxprince on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Re: Punkxprince's cel gallery

Post by Punkxprince »

Hello everyone!
Just updated my gallery today with several new Yu Yu Hakusho cels that I've collected over the past few months. I'm still on the lookout for any Trigun cels out there. Anyways let me know what you guys think!
http://punkxprince.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
PXP
Quacker
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Punkxprince's cel gallery

Post by Quacker »

Congratulations on your growing YYH collection PxP, you have attained some impressive images.

I most enjoyed your "Trigun" galleries, which includes some awesome Vash cels.

Shall leave the gallery improvement comments to the experts out there - maybe next year you could participate in "A-B Open House" in which tips, ideas & comments are privately shared by those who visit your gallery.
My Cel Gallery can be found here:

http://celsphoenix.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

A growing collection of Escaflowne, Evangelion, FMP, Fate/Stay Night plus other cels that are among my Favourites. No cheap & nasty stuff here.
Come, check out the cutesy female & Mecha madness!!
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Re: Punkxprince's cel gallery - Update!

Post by Punkxprince »

Hello Everyone!
I have a huge update to share today. I recently snagged a huge lot of Yu Yu Hakusho cels on eBay and I finally got around to scanning them and adding them to my gallery. There were also several cels from shows that I'm unfamiliar with so if anyone recognizes them please let me know!

Most of the YYH cels were from fairly generic scenes but there were a few that stood out as my favorites. Here are a few:
Cool Yusuke
Koenma, Yusuke, and Botan
Keiko Studying
Silly Yusuke Sketch
There are more in my gallery but these are my favorites.

Here are the Unknowns that I need help identifying:
Unknown #1
Unknown #2
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

I have had a few small updates over the past couple months but I'm mainly posting here to share some updated scans of my cels. I have been slowly adding more and more backgrounds to my cels and I finally got some time to scan those in along with the cels I have paired them up with. If you are interested in seeing those, the majority of the new scans are in my Trigun and Yu Yu Hakusho sections.
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho

I also added two new Yu Yu Hakusho cels that I absolutely LOVE and I cannot believe that I now own. So feel free to check those out as well. Thanks guys!
New Friends
Rando
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

New update with a couple of cels that I'm particularly amazed at being able to obtain. FIrst is a Wolfwood cel from Trigun and the second is a nice LARGE cel of D from Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust! Enjoy!

Wolfwood
D
Quacker
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Quacker »

That is a truly Awesome 'D' cel PxP, congrats on acquiring such a piece.

That one Cel fully encapsulates the character of 'D' - it is definitely a piece to keep potentially for a lifetime!
My Cel Gallery can be found here:

http://celsphoenix.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

A growing collection of Escaflowne, Evangelion, FMP, Fate/Stay Night plus other cels that are among my Favourites. No cheap & nasty stuff here.
Come, check out the cutesy female & Mecha madness!!
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Very distinctive and dramatic cel of (VH) D! The swinging pendant gives the image a lot of energy, and D is showing more of his eyes than in most cels I've seen. A strong, unique addition to your gallery.
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Okay, so I am seriously behind in checking out everyone's newest pretties, and now these are old to you but they are both VERY lovely I especially like the fierceness of D's expression! That is a super awesome piece! So lovely!

JD