An Otaku's Obsession - relapse!

Show off your stuff!
Noriko010884
Eiyuu - Hero

An Otaku's Obsession - relapse!

Post by Noriko010884 »

After a long absence I'm back with a vengeance. I updated my gallery today however it is still incomplete as I am too tired to continue. That said I hope you like what I have achieved today.

Updates include hanken dougas/gengas, Plastic Little cels and more. As for tomorrow, provided I have time, I will upload more, including a number of Ghibli cels. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy your visit. (^_^)

An Otaku's Obsession
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Re: An Otaku's Obsession - relapse!

Post by sensei »

Welcome back!

ImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image ImageImage Image ImageImage

And your updates have lots of tasty stuff. My favorites are your moody profile of Jet from Cowboy Bebop, the intense rough genga of Key from Key the Metal Idol, and an even more intense cel of Morgan le Fay from the AMG Movie. The eyes on the last one were well worth the price you paid.

And don't miss the nice cel of Utena (are those her clothes that I see shredding?)

Looking forward to your Ghibli treasures.
Noriko010884
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Noriko010884 »

Thank you very much Sensei! And yes, that stunning cel of Utena is from the duel in episode 12 after the sword of dios fails Touga. She's beautiful. (^_~)

Update complete. I do have a few more dougas to photograph but I'm afriad it's back to work tomorrow so they will have to wait, but you will be pleased to see plenty of Ghibli goodies added to my site along with a gorgeous Gall Force hanken douga (, <3 Kenichi Sonoda,) and the crown jewel of my collection, a beautiful hanken from Satoshi Urushihara for Chris' Adventure (1991).

Please enjoy. (^_^)/
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Just want to say your grand update is awesome!! Full of high quality pieces...above all, I really admire your Chris's Adventure Hanken by Urushihara Satoshi, one of my favor artist for many years with over the top gorgeously detailed work. Its used for the game package front cover, right? Its beautiful!
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

Welcome Back to active collecting!!
wonderful updates, cant wait to see more,
really enjoy the Ghibli and that WR Kiba is
fabulous!!
:cheers
Noriko010884
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Noriko010884 »

That's right Bruce Lee. I was in love when I saw it. I actually prefer Urushihara's older stuff to his current work. These days it's too samey and too perfect. He's so talented. :bow

Thank you teggacat. I've had Kiba for a while and didn't realise he wasn't on my gallery until inventory so he may seem a little out of place considering the other pieces uploaded but yeah, he's handsome. And I'm glad you like my Ghibli cels, it's good to know they bring joy to others as well as myself. (^_^)