Cel Gallery Open HOUSE 2014!! Complete! Post Feedback here!

Show off your stuff!
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Re: Cel Gallery Open HOUSE 2014! Starts TODAY!! Please send

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Oh god, sorry I'm so late, guys. Here are some basic questions for you! Thanks for your patience! I'm also gonna try to get to answering all of your questions this week. I'll keep you posted. <3

1. What’s something you liked about the gallery? Any particular items, gallery display, design, anything.

2. What’s something that you didn’t particularly care for? Why? How would you like to see it differently?

3. Ask me anything!
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

When I got up this morning 30 minutes ago, Rekka had her questions in! ^_^ *throws confetti*, all the questions are in! I think I have Goalie Zero and Rekka to do. I'm pretty sure everyone else is done... But I'm going to have to check... I sent feedback through the RS feedback system... So if you didn't get your feedback check the junk folder and if it's not there let me know I will redo it!

Thanks!
Jade
GoalieZero
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by GoalieZero »

Feedback and ratings left for all! : ) Now back to settei scanning T_T... Thanks for all for doing this and JadeDuo for being a baws! :bounce
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

I'm sending feedback through the Beta IM system. That proved to work in the last open house and has the advantage that, if the message somehow doesn't go through, a copy is saved in my outbox. With RS feedback, if you don't save it and it doesn't arrive, it's GAWWWNED! Soil-lead GawwnD!
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Just a heads up since I wasn't able to do it before, but I may have an acting gig Tuesday and Wednesday and it's back to work on Thursday...and maybe Friday, so I may not be able to send feedback until the weekend. That is, of course, all depending on whether I get this extra job or not (it's just an extra part in a Asahi beer CM haha--I'm hoping they'll pick me for the "musician" part, too, because that extra cash would REALLY help me out!!). I should hear back from them sometime today.

In the meantime, I'll try to finish up as many as I can today!! <3
KinoLRB
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by KinoLRB »

All finished. I've left feedback on everyone's gallery. :D

Thank you Jadeduo for doing such a great job with the organization! :bow This was so much fun!
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Alright! I'm officially done reviewing everyone's gallery and answering your questions. So far I have heard back from:
Jadeduo
KinoLRB
GoalieZero
theultimatebrucelee
eyes0nme19
I sent the answers to everyone's questions to them via PM on here. If any of you have any further questions for me feel free to ask! I look forward to hearing back from everyone else!
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by majinuub »

I've decided I'm going to send everyone's feedback at once. Just got 3 more to go(which should be finished by this weekend).
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Thanks GoalieZero and KinoLRB! *blushes* I had fun doing this project as well, I can't wait to see the remaining feedback from my fellow collector peeps! ^_^ It's so interesting to see what people think, and how some things people love and others are like blah. I am so happy that I have Labor Day Weekend this week, I am going to be updating my gallery, so stay tuned!

I also feel like I missed someone, did everyone get feedback from me? If you didn't let me know ASAP! I want to make sure that I finished everyone, and they got it!

Thanks!
Jadeduo
:jump
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Jadedou- I went into serious lurker mode. (oops!) You're welcome. :cheers Happy to help. I am glad it was a success.:) If there anything you would like to see improved or changed the next time per marketing please let me know.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Ok, I finished mine tonight. Sorry for the delay, but I was at Japan Expo last week ^^'

I've received reviews from -

Jadeduo
Punkxprince
Theultimatebrucelee
KinoLRB

I checked my spam section to see if there reviews there, but I didn't see any. I hope no one sent it through RS as it seems like I'm having problems on my end.
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Oh boy! So, I believe I've finished with everyone's feedback and sent it as a PM here on Beta. If anyone didn't receive it, please send me a message and I'll try to send it again! I didn't do theultimatebrucelee's because I believe I did yours already...again, just let me know!

Sensei, you didn't have questions for your gallery this time around, did you?

Next up is taking a look at the feedback that I've received and I'll be working on replies!! Thanks a lot everybody! <3
sensei

Post by sensei »

Rekka Alexiel wrote:Sensei, you didn't have questions for your gallery this time around, did you?
No, I had mine done last year, and I'm in a busy period now: mostly house remodeling disorientation, plus online course startup, plus gallery update, probably finished tomorrow morning. So I've been slow doing this. I will finish my comments up as I have time this week.
majinuub

Post by majinuub »

I sent everyone a PM of my review. If for some reason I missed someone feel free to PM me.
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Re: Cel Gallery Open HOUSE 2014!! Complete! Post Feedback h

Post by Jadeduo »

We are officially at the end date of the event! I hope everyone got their feedback in, in time! It was really interesting to me to see what people liked and disliked and what was really interesting was that some feedback contradicted other peoples feedback! I also got a few good ideas, overall though there was a lot of keep up the good work, which is always appreciated!

Ginga, I think the marketing went pretty good! I think we've really got to start hitting the cons and start doing panels in such and get out the word as well!

Thanks to all the participants!

And a no worries to Sensei, I look forward to your feedback when you get to it!

If anyone thought we could do something different next time around, or maybe do this more than once a year! Let me know what you think, and Beta could always use more volunteers to run events like this!

Thanks to everyone,
Jadeduo
:jump