Technical Support- Rubberslug

Show off your stuff!
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Technical Support- Rubberslug

Post by ginga123 »

Good evening.

Noticed if the section is over 2 pages password protected but unlocked images won't load if you click on them. Having trouble downloading uploaded scans onto my laptop via RS. Furthermore noticed that any scans uploaded onto your gallery for display but hosted on the Amazon server and then downloaded do not keep the original file name you named it to begin with. I have an issue with that because now I have to rename or rescan all the scans-- all 9 years worth. that's a lot. X| (shoot me now)

Also noticed if the section where the scan is hosted on the RS server in TX will work fine no download or upload issues. However, if the section on display is hosted on the Amazon server it will not upload unlocked password protected sections at all. Run either into a dial-in server issue or run-time error issue that needs to be fixed at some point down the road (if even possible.)

Just needed to recreate backup files with little effort as possible. Outlook not too bright right now. Attempted using different browser with same result. Any suggestions? 8O Thank you.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Re: Technical Support- Rubberslug

Post by JWR »

I can email Jason but your better off contacting him thru his facebook page.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Thanks Joe. Give it a try via email. I appreciate your help. :)
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Update. Strike that--- make it both servers if section on display is 20+ items and more than 2 pages. argh! :flushie lolol
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com