Ichigos Gallery - Updates

Show off your stuff!
Ichigos
Otaku - Fanatic

Ichigos Gallery - Updates

Post by Ichigos »

I realized I didn't have a thread like this for my gallery and I wanted to start one!

I began buying animation artwork in June 2013 and I've been hooked ever since. The three main shows I collect from are Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew and Dragonball Z, but I do have some other categories poking around in my gallery. I find myself itching to obtain art of certain characters and they usually aren't the main ones. That being said, villains are my ultimate weakness.

I'm always looking to improve or take feedback from people so if anyone has any suggestions send them my way. ^^

Gallery: http://ichigos.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

News as of 09/29/14: New Artwork to DBZ and Sailor Moon - coming soon!
News as of 11/10/14: Small Update
Last edited by Ichigos on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Ichigos
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: Ichigos Gallery - Updates

Post by Ichigos »

http://ichigos.rubberslug.com/gallery/i ... mID=379612

Wishlist item added! I was going to save this for a bigger update but I couldn't help myself. :D
Image Image
Katrina
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Katrina »

Nice! I've done plenty of updates for a single wishlist. (And you can always tell it's a wishlist because I'll write about three or four paragraphs about why this new addition is so awesome.)

BTW, I love your "Actively Seeking Raditz Artwork" item in the DBZ section. It made me laugh. ^_^
Book + Baby
http://katrinasforest.blogspot.com My adventure of trying to write a novel with a newborn.
Ichigos
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Ichigos »

Katrina wrote:Nice! I've done plenty of updates for a single wishlist. (And you can always tell it's a wishlist because I'll write about three or four paragraphs about why this new addition is so awesome.)

BTW, I love your "Actively Seeking Raditz Artwork" item in the DBZ section. It made me laugh. ^_^
Haha I wish I could think of paragraphs to add to my sketches/cels but I can never think of anything. And for my updates right now I don't bother adding much description anyways because my laptop is pretty slow. >_<

Thanks! I'm a little obsessed with finding some of him. Not sure if I should separate a section just for him. I've got some more pages of him coming in. : )
Image Image
Ichigos
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Ichigos »

Update!

Sailor Moon - Jadeite Douga
*new section* Sailor Moon S - Eugeal
Sailor Moon Super S - Fisheye At The Bar - Douga
Dragonball Z - Nappa - Douga
Image Image
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Hi Ichigo!

Sorry I hadn't commented before! Congrats on your new Villain grabs! I am also very amused by your Raditz Cel... ^_^;; If there is one thing I have learned collecting is that if you stick around long enough the pieces you desire will eventually fall into your lap. Sometimes at a bargain and sometimes not, but eventually you will get a chance at what you are looking for if you keep a steady eye out!

My favorite of the bunch was the very peaceful Eugeal, followed closely by the very detailed Douga of Nappa.

Congrats!
JD
:bounce
Ichigos
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Ichigos »

Just updated again! Decided to make a section separate for Raditz. I don't want to flood my DBZ section with a bunch of genga sketches. I've gotten a few more from a different scene coming in.

I'll just say my wallet is pretty thin right now. :l

http://ichigos.rubberslug.com/gallery/m ... esID=48285
Image Image
Ichigos
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Ichigos »

Jadeduo wrote:Hi Ichigo!

Sorry I hadn't commented before! Congrats on your new Villain grabs! I am also very amused by your Raditz Cel... ^_^;; If there is one thing I have learned collecting is that if you stick around long enough the pieces you desire will eventually fall into your lap. Sometimes at a bargain and sometimes not, but eventually you will get a chance at what you are looking for if you keep a steady eye out!

My favorite of the bunch was the very peaceful Eugeal, followed closely by the very detailed Douga of Nappa.

Congrats!
JD
:bounce
Thanks!! I usually make small updates. I was going to wait until 2015 when I had more but I decided to make at least one last update before then.

LOL thanks! I missed out on some really good artwork of Raditz earlier so I gave in and just bought the next ones I found. They were an OK price buuuut the seller listed 6 pages in three different auctions so that was a little annoying because I wanted all of them lol.
Image Image