Welcome to the G.A.G. version 2.0

Show off your stuff!
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Welcome to the G.A.G. version 2.0

Post by ginga123 »

Good evening fellow RS-ers and Betarians,

I am pleased to debut a new url to add to your bookmarks tonight. I have branched out and created my own website on Jimdo.com and hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

The address is: http://gingasanime.jimdo.com

Feedback is welcomed via PM during the construction process. Thank you and Enjoy and Happy Hunting.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
Quacker
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Welcome to the G.A.G. version 2.0

Post by Quacker »

Truly Awesome new gallery site Ginga, Well Done!
I liked the new additions to your "Spice and Wolf" & "Heaven's memo pad" collections.

Looking forward to seeing & exploring through the finished site once you have fully completed it, especially the "School Rumble" and "GoDanner" Genga sections.
My Cel Gallery can be found here:

http://celsphoenix.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

A growing collection of Escaflowne, Evangelion, FMP, Fate/Stay Night plus other cels that are among my Favourites. No cheap & nasty stuff here.
Come, check out the cutesy female & Mecha madness!!
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Thank you Quacker. :)

I look forward to designing the final details on the home page, etc. once construction is completed. There will be more added to the 'little mauve list' section as well. Construction for the Godannar Hanken and Genga sections are in progress right now too.

Utilize the social media buttons to help ginga achieve global anime domination one mistress cel at a time! (knowing her all these years, she'd like that. :wink: ). lol

ttyl and happy hunting!
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Good evening,

The Godannar genga, hanken, layouts, and settei sections have successfully been posted and are ready for viewing.
The entire section has been segmented for ease of navigation and display.

>> Construction for the Chobits and School Rumble sections are now underway. The anime cel sections' construction date has been pushed back to late December to early January due to my busy schedule during the holidays.

>> Installed SEO tools to drive traffic to Anime Beta and Rubberslug via The Little Mauve List (amongst other things I use it for.)

>> Extras for the LML and an official Sales Page will complete in Spring 2015.

As per new stuff, I have 2 new items. I have a new anime cel and a wish list item from Mawaru Penguindrum. I will likely put those up in RS but no hard date has been set for an update. Thank you for visiting. Got questions or feedback? Feel free to PM or contact via Jimdo.

Join the revolution at: http://www.gingasanime.jimdo.com
Share, Tweet, Like me on Facebook, and Google Plus 1 via social media. :)

Have a great evening.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Happy Holidays Everyone!

School Rumble section is live. Check out the latest blog entry to vote for your Top 5 Anime of 2014 via Anime Network.
Construction for highly anticipated Chobits section is now underway. Princess Tutu and Sailor Moon will post in Winter/Spring 2015.

Please have fun and enjoy! Thank you for your support! I appreciate you, your visits, and feedback. :)

Join the revolution at: http://www.gingasanime.jimdo.com
Share, Tweet, Like me on Facebook, and Google Plus 1 via social media.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Congrats Ginga on your new site, I remember how much work it was to do everything on your own from scratch! And then have to make sure everything was linked up correctly, it is quite a workload and kudos to you!

I cannot wait to see your SM Section up, as of course that has always been my favorite wing of your gallery!

I must admit I found navigation a bit confusing, cause apparently I am a confused old person. But once I figured it out all was good!

Congrats!

JD
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Thank you, Jadeduo. :)

Official Announcement: The Chobits section is up and running along with the latest blog entry.

I am experimenting with a new navigation template(s) and layout. A lot of my Russian audience felt the same way about navigation from the main landing page being confusing, leading to a large percentage of dropoffs.

Please let me know if I am on the right track, if you love it, hate it, etc. Your feedback helps me build a better site. :)

http://gingasanime.jimdo.com/

I still haven't activated the official mobile version of my Jimdo site yet; but, the site does work if you visit that way. I'm sure that will be one of the last projects I work on. (Please be patient. :^^:) Otherwise, I've heard it's very tablet and laptop friendly.

My next major undertaking is.... Princess Tutu. 8O Dauntingly large section. :hurt: After that.... it's all about M9 and I can't wait to work on the Little Mauve List some more!

Join the revolution! Share, Tweet, Like me on Facebook, and Google Plus 1 via social media.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Hello and Good Evening. Hope all is well with everyone.

Quick Update:

Latest Blog entry posted featuring a special guest blogger. :)

Btw- Have you thought about guest blogging? Curious? Intrigued? Sounds like fun? Don't be shy! Let your personality and writing skills shine. Volunteer to be a Guest Blogger. :) Free reign on your blog and no long term commitments necessary. You get all the glory and bragging rights. If you feel like stretching your fingers, shoot me a email or PM anytime. I'd love to feature you while I'm prep for my next blog. :)

Gallery Highlights:

Tutu sections are slowly debuting under Gallery Tab. Gallery News tab has featured Anime News Network RSS feed under the "Buzz Feed" section (working on layout and continuity for that entire section.) Once Tutu section is completely built, I can finish the gallery off with the cels section. Working to add scholarly news RSS feed as well. Will start adding more content sometime this year. (my list is growing! lol)

Offline, I am currently editing some Penguindrum dogas from Episode 17 "The Unforgiven" in Photoshop and hope to post soon. If anyone is attending Animazement or Anime Blues Con this year, I will be present for the festivities. I will be at Animazement with Cutiebunny attending panels and strolling the dealer's room.

Please enjoy your visit and hope you'll email or come back soon! Thank you! Always Appreciate you! :)
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Hi Ginga!

So lovely, the new design is much more intuitive! I was SOOO confused before! ^_^

The new site seems very thoughtful, but as I said before a ton of work! I applaud your willingness to take on such a monumental task. Hopefully it will be a great resource for collectors in the years to come!

JD
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Thank You :-) Everyone please enjoy! There's something to read or browse in this project. I want you to feel comfortable when visiting. :-).

I'll update again soon. I want to go to FedEx Office & scan a cel and some Christmas gifts with a large scanner.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Really an excellent job, much more intuitive!

JD

PS: Also I wait with baited breath for your new updates!