Brynstar's Gallery :)

Show off your stuff!
Brynstar

Brynstar's Gallery :)

Post by Brynstar »

Greetings! I'm hoping that this post is okay (my very first ever on this group!). I figured that this would be the place to share my gallery! It's very small, but personally significant so I don't mind its size. So far I've only collected Weids Kreuz and Dragon Ball Z. I've seen some really wonderful collections on here and Rubberslug! I'm thrilled to be part of the community, as small as my gallery is ;)
The link to my gallery is: http://brynstar.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
Thanks so much for sharing all of your wonderful thoughts and galleries! Take care.
-Brynstar
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Re: Brynstar's Gallery :)

Post by JWR »

Welcome aboard.

Don't sweat the current size of your collection so far, quality outweighs quantity every time and your Weiss OP cels are very nice to see.

Time will slowly fill your gallery and empty your bank account :D
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

A newbie! A newbie!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Welcome to Beta, Brynstar, and thanks for sharing your cels. No collection is small when it begins with good taste and high hopes, and with two very precious OP cels (one with the original background) you are off to a fine start. Let us know when it grows and meantime feel free to ask questions and add to our conversations.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Welcome to Beta and RS. Do you go to any conventions? It's a good way to meet other collectors.

Don't worry about having a small collection. Every journey begins with a step, and every collection begins with your first acquisition.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Welcome to Beta! Don't fret about a tiny collection; I remember when mine was only 2 cels and 3 sketches. :D
KinoLRB
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by KinoLRB »

Welcome to Beta! :)

You're off to a great start, those OP cels are beautiful. I've only been collecting for a year and my collection has tripled since then! So no worries and happy collecting. :)
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Welcome to Beta!

I think a high quality collection like yours is really the way to start out. In term of size, small gallery to the collector is probably better than large, since its more liquid and less of a liability. You know, just in case you have a change of mind years down the road :D
kamidake
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kamidake »

Welcome! Good to see new collectors here, especially another Weiss collector! You're off to a wonderful start. And don't worry, your collection will grow exponentially before you know it. ;)
"If ifs and buts are clusters and nuts, we'd all have a bowl of granola." -- Stephen Colbert
http://ix.rubberslug.com/
jmannpv
Anime Geek

Post by jmannpv »

Hi and welcome...I agree quality cells are always the best option ...always buy for yourself only...I love the Weiss Cruze cels
90sKid
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by 90sKid »

Great gallery! I really like your Gohan cel, cool moment from the show. :) And even though I'm not familiar with the series I can tell those are some quality pieces from Weiss Kreuz! Very nice!