Bockamos Gallery -Update

Show off your stuff!
Bockamos

Bockamos Gallery -Update

Post by Bockamos »

Hey.. I seen a few people having threads like this for their gallery so thought I'd start one too (plus I'm trying to upgrade my status from newbie lol)

I started this gallery with my mate SSVegito04 from our love of our favourite anime's growing up including: Dragonball Z, Yugioh! and Tekkaman Blade. We're always looking for more stuff so please send me a msg if you are selling art from these series particularly: Majin Vegeta or actual Duel Monsters from Yugioh!

I just uploaded a whole heap of SSVegito04's Dragonball Cels/Genga's and some of my new ones too. I'm always looking to improve or take feedback from people so if anyone has any suggestions send them my way.

Gallery: http://tdsboys.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Thank you :)
"EXODIA, OBLITERATE!!!"

Ichigos
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: Bockamos Gallery -Update

Post by Ichigos »

Daaang I love all your Majin Veggie stuff! And the Yami Yugi/Marik sketches are great!
Image Image
90sKid
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by 90sKid »

I sent you feedback through RS but just in case it didn't get through I'll repost my comments! :) Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your Dragonball update last night! You have some beautiful pieces. Your Majin Vegeta section is truly awesome and I really like that Broly cel you have. (He's not my favorite character but really nice cels of him stop me dead in my tracks to admire them!) And I LOVE that cel of Goku with his back on fire haha!

Your Yugioh stuff is amazing as well. You have some really nice detailed pieces, especially those Marik and Winged God Dragon of Ra sketches. I loved the first series back in 6th grade, and seeing your new Dark Magician sketch made me smile with nostalgia! ^_^
Bockamos

Post by Bockamos »

Thank you Ichigos (btw wish I could show you my Ichigo Vizard cosplay I wore for my work party).

Thanks so much 90's kid for the awesome feedback.. Just viewed your gallery and it also brought back a lot of memories and it seems like we watched a lot of similar shows back in the day e.g. X-men, rugrats, TMNT and of course DBZ..
"EXODIA, OBLITERATE!!!"