Eric's Gallery

Show off your stuff!
Eric

Eric's Gallery

Post by Eric »

I figured I made a thread here for my gallery/updates as well, lol why not. To start of this thread I have updated my gallery with a dream cel I thought I would never get.

Vegeta fans will love it just as much as I do :P http://eric.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_ ... mID=382115
Visit my gallery at RS :) eric.rubberslug.com
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Re: Eric's Gallery

Post by JWR »

Nice to see your gallery up and running.
I find the Janemba cel very interesting in it's set up
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Congratulations on your new cel. It is an intense image, with very effective coloring, and the copy background sets it off well. And the confident smirk is terrific! "Guess who's destined to experience great misfortune in the next thirty seconds...." And congrats too for your determination and self-discipline in doing what it took to obtain this cel. A lesson for us all.
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Congrats on a very lovely SSJ4 Vegeta, and it's great that you were able to keep your eye on the prize. I have such a problem doing that sometimes! *here's looking at you CCS Collection, glares* I'm sure he was save worthy, although it's at times like this I am happy I don't collect Veggie-chan, he is SUPER expensive!

Anywho I digress Kudos again!! ^_^

JD
:multi
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by majinuub »

Huge congrats on getting him. SS4 Vegeta is indeed hard to get art from as he appears in roughly 2 episodes. Bonus points for getting one that has his prideful, yet arrogant, smirk.
Quacker
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Quacker »

Thank-you for inviting us all to check out your online gallery collection Eric.

To have the patience & willpower, saving up for months in order to acquire this "Dream" cel of such a high calibre is quite the achievement! I am sure that upon receiving and actually holding the cel in your hands for the first time would have been an extremely rewarding experience.
My Cel Gallery can be found here:

http://celsphoenix.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

A growing collection of Escaflowne, Evangelion, FMP, Fate/Stay Night plus other cels that are among my Favourites. No cheap & nasty stuff here.
Come, check out the cutesy female & Mecha madness!!
Eric

Post by Eric »

Thank you for all the kind words everyone, greatly appreciated. I hope all of you one day can get that "dream" cel you've been wanting for awhile as well haha! :cheers
Eric

Post by Eric »

Hi Everyone, I added a new cel to my gallery :) Take a look at it here: http://eric.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_ ... mID=383394
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by majinuub »

Ah yes I recall the sore Buu's last resort over beating gohan was to go all kamikaze on him. Thankfully Gohan saw through his plan and got outta the area quickly. And you're right, he looks absolutely sinister during this entire sequence.

Anyway, congrats on getting a cel from this sequence :cheers .
sensei

Post by sensei »

Do I see airbrushing on the front? A very, very impressive villainous cel, with wonderful red glinty eyes in crypt-black eye sockets. Many congratulations on obtaining this gem!
Eric

Post by Eric »

Thanks guys!