Animation Zone: Leda's Cel Addiction, fixed up and re-opened

Show off your stuff!
Leedz
Anime Geek

Animation Zone: Leda's Cel Addiction, fixed up and re-opened

Post by Leedz »

Hello there, everyone. I haven't been around this forum in years, and I discovered recently I apparently only updated my gallery every 2 years since 2009. I just got a huge package of amazing gift art in the mail from Toonybabe, however, so I thought it was a good time to whip my gallery back into shape and get it fully updated. As of today, all the new art is officially added, and I've gotten it reorganized and smoothed out and overall fixed. All I really have left to do is to update the bodies of old posts that have squealy, rambly, or otherwise embarrassing content that I'd like to forget about.

Anyway, I thought some of you might like to see, sooo here's my thread (duh). The amount of anime in my gallery is outnumbered by a long shot by the Sonic art, but there's still enough in there to warrant having a look even if you're an anime-only person. I hope you guys like it!

Animation Zone: Leda's Cel Addiction

(If you end up not liking it, please be gentle!)
Please, call me Leedzie!

Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Re: Animation Zone: Leda's Cel Addiction, fixed up and re-op

Post by Jadeduo »

Hi Leda!

I know I am a crazy behind person! Good job getting your gallery back open! I love the organization and your Sonic collection is super impressive!

I was also HIGHLY amused by your sketch on the shikishi from Sonny Strait the voice of Kuririn!

I hope you continue to update!

JD