O...M...G. I updated!

Show off your stuff!
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

O...M...G. I updated!

Post by zerospace »

So all this talk about scanning and being a black hole collector/slow updater, etc finally got me to do what I haven't done in 7 months -- SCAN and UPDATE. :rollin Not that I had a lot to update with, but 4 cels is 4 cels, I guess. Since I never post updates here anymore, here you all go:

http://www.zero-space.net/gallery2/lastadded.php

4 new cels this time -- 3 Gundam Wing and 1 Transformers Headmasters. Sadly, the TF cel was my hubby's b-day gift and he is out of town on business, so he won't be able to write his commentary until he's back. He was quite happy to be surprised with such a lovely Transformers cel on the day before his birthday, though (his trip coincided with his birthday... how sucky is that?)

Maybe the next thing I'll do is actually re-organize my cel books. HA. Hell will probably freeze over first.... *snort*
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: O...M...G. I updated!

Post by kathpatty »

Nice cels !!
Thanks for the update :D
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
lunacels
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by lunacels »

Great update, Zerospace! I've never watched any of the Gundam series; but I love the artwork, and recognize Relena and Heero at least. Very nice additions! Thanks for posting them here! :vict
Angelic-Lair
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Angelic-Lair »

Great Trowa cel!

Every little bit of updating helps... at least that's what I try to tell myself whenever I'm putting one together. :D
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Thanks for visiting, guys!

Luna -- Gundam probably isn't for everyone, but thanks for taking a look :).

Angelic-Lair -- The Trowa cel was probably my fav from this update :). Sometimes I actually scan stuff shortly after it arrives and then just wait to Photoshop/upload, and other times I just let stuff sit for months and months before I finally scan it in. I just can't seem to do either with any regularity anymore! GAH! X|
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

*tackle glomps Zerospace*

You updated!!! SQUEE!!

:bny :bny :bny :bny

Okay on a more serious note, thank you for giving us the heads up so we can go drool over your lovelies! That Relena is lovely although I was never personally much of a fan of hers. It is quite striking, also Trowa is quite moody very him, this is a great update! Thanks for sharing!

JD
:jump
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Jadeduo wrote:*tackle glomps Zerospace*

You updated!!! SQUEE!!

:bny :bny :bny :bny

Okay on a more serious note, thank you for giving us the heads up so we can go drool over your lovelies! That Relena is lovely although I was never personally much of a fan of hers. It is quite striking, also Trowa is quite moody very him, this is a great update! Thanks for sharing!
Aww, thanks, JD! :) Funny, you and just about everyone else I know didn't care for Relena, but I sort of liked her in some ways. Yeah, she was annoying as he!! a LOT, but she grew on me by the end of the series. 8O X| I especially liked her with Heero -- she was a good complement to his obsessively dark & and sometimes despondent personality ;).
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Very nice windblown Relena, and the plot description helps put the frozen action back into context. It's been a long, long time since my high-school-aged daughter was obsessed with GW, but I still remember some of the dynamics of the core characters.

If I were you, I'd leave the sketch for the Trowa cel exactly where it is and put a chunk of microchamber paper over the back. The douga is nice, as you say, and you can view it and it doesn't impact the viewability of the cel as that is painted corner to corner. And it does give you the ability to give it a little extra protection as the MC paper now won't stick to the cel (because the douga is already stuck!)

Thanks for updating and doing a good job in doing so! :vict