Luna Illuminata update

Show off your stuff!
lunacels
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Luna Illuminata update

Post by lunacels »

Hello collectors!
I normally don't post updates here since my gallery tends to fall exclusively along Sailor Moon lines, which might limit interest. But since I have actually updated other gallery sections for the first time in more than ten years, I thought I would drop a line or two. (Though admittedly, my "branching out" still falls within the shoujo realm.) Most came from YJ or Mandarake, so no great surprises here.

Magic Knight Rayearth
OVA Umi
OVA Fuu
TV Fuu

Tenshi ni Narumon
Noelle from Step 1
Noelle from Step 17
Muse from Eros' death scene
Silky from final episode
Noelle from final episode

This update knocks out quite a few TnN cels/scenes that I most wanted to find!

And while I'm at it, here are the others:

Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon from S
Mercury Aqua Rhapsody
Michiru and Haruka from S
Hanken cel
Aluminum Siren (that used to belong to Hitoshi Doi!)
Kaolinite (a freebie cel that I finally got around to scanning)
And a few others, thanks to LunaArt!
Mercury from the arcade game
Jupiter from the arcade game
Rei from S

That has to take care of it for a while...I am so relieved there are no Sailormoon items in the BWA this round!! :P

Have a great week, everyone! :cheers
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Re: Luna Illuminata update

Post by Jadeduo »

*tackle glomp*

Lunacels you updated here! Good squishy!

Looks like I lost quite a few TNN cels to you this month lol, I want to say I bid on a couple of those ^_^;; but at least I will be able to visit them since I know where they are :)

I've obviously been watching the SM updates the Rei in particular from ep 99 is gorgeous!

Great update! :hello :hello
KinoLRB
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by KinoLRB »

Great update, Luna :) I've never seen the series, but I love the bold, colorful artwork in Tenshi, and these cels are no exception. Noelle from the final episode is my favorite.

But the star of this update has got to be the SM hanken. It's a gorgeous setup. :)
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Don't know the series, but some really cool pieces.
lunacels
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by lunacels »

Thanks all! :vict

Jadeduo (glomps back at you!), I'm so sorry!! It figures though, since we have similar tastes! Did you get the other cel of Noelle from the last episode, or the Miruru that were circulating at around the same time? I ended up losing on Miruru, but it was a cute image. I didn't bid on the other Noelle, since I reminded myself I don't need all the things, ha! Yours and sensei's TnN galleries are what inspired me to start watching the anime...

Funnily enough, I didn't order the Jupiter cel from Lisa's site when she first put it up, because I figured you might be interested. But then when it didn't go right away, and after the arcade Mercury arrived, my completist nature got the best of me and I sprung for it a few days later. :emb (Though it would be impossible to top your Juppy hanken!!)
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

No worries, I wasn't interested in the arcade game cel, you are more than welcome to it, and I know you are light on Jupiter I am a hog ^_^;;, I was more bummed out about missing out on the Fiore v. Jupiter cel... It was wasn't perfect but it was damned close. Looks like there is a new Jupiter collector out there. Damn it! I was enjoying being the only one! ^_^;;

I will have to be a crazy stalker at Luna Art again :P Oh wellsies... I have a couple TnN cels still to post and there is a last episode Noelle in the pile but I did not go after the pretty Blue/Green Noelle and that was because I forgot ^_^;; I wonder if Sensei got it, I heard a rumour his next update is going to be more cel based...

I have been lately spending an ungodly amount on Saiyuki... And picking up other random things here and there. I do have some Sailor Moon coming sometime next month, a few Chibi-usas, a Makoto and something that when I post it is going to be a like a bomb going off I can't wait to have it in my hands! @_@ In the meantime it is a super state secret till I get it in my hands ^_^
misa
Kamisama - God

Post by misa »

Anime-Online Gallery:
https://gallery.anime-online.com

Anime-Online Sales:
https://anime-online.com
MajinTangerine
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by MajinTangerine »

Your gallery is amazing Luna, lots of awesome beautiful cels!:)