New Comic Art update

Show off your stuff!
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

New Comic Art update

Post by JWR »

Well another birthday come and gone with hope that this coming year will be less stressful than the past one. I have been in the background a lot dealing with a long time friend's cancer battle that ended last month as well as Maria & My parents are up in years and have their own health blips to deal with.

We went to Sakura Con in Seattle during Easter and plan to go to AX and the in September visit my son in Atlanta and take in Anime Weekend Atlanta so hopefully things will pick up on the anime from.

Till then we have been getting to know several comic artists who do Web Comics. One we were quite happy to just purchase several pieces from is Shaenon Garrity who does a comic called Skin Horse and before that had a successful comic Narbonic.
Skin Horse is the name of a goverment Black Op's that deals with non human intelligent lifeforms and their problems.
The main agents are Sweetheart, a talking dog , Unity, a Zombie made up of different body parts and Tip the only human of the group who is a former special forces not trained as a psychologist who happens to cross dress. www.skinhorse.com

So we have a new section
http://ryan.rubberslug.com/gallery/mast ... esID=49955
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison