Spice and Wolf 10th anniversary update - OP sketches

Show off your stuff!
Yupa
Kamisama - God

Spice and Wolf 10th anniversary update - OP sketches

Post by Yupa »

I came out of hiding for one last update I have been postponing for too long. A few years ago I obtained three complete sketch sets of the Spice and Wolf OP. In my gallery I like to show the full animation process and end with a douga animation. Making the animation takes a long time because I don't have the right software for it and these cuts were especially daunting. One has 10 constantly animated layers and another has 156 frames. But in August I set myself the deadline of January 9th to upload them all. Today, it is exactly 10 years ago since the first episode of Spice and Wolf aired. :bday

While I took some shortcuts and reached the limitations of what I can do, I'm proud of the result. Without further ado, you can find an overview of the OP cuts here or you could go to the OP gallery directly here. I hope you like them. :flower

Side note: I am aware that most of the animation and screenshot images in my gallery are broken after Photobucket blocked hotlinking. I switched to a different host that allows hotlinking and fixed all images in the Spice and Wolf gallery. If you'd like me to fix another show in my gallery, let me know and I'll give it a higher priority.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Re: Spice and Wolf 10th anniversary update - OP sketches

Post by sensei »

Whoa! :OMG :OMG That is a monster job of reanimation:

http://yupa.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_ ... mID=415628

You deserve some kind of award for over-the-top devotion to Spice and Wolf and to the unseen complexity of CGI animations.

:bow :hello :bow2: :cheers :bow :hello :bow2: :bow :hello :bow :nya: :bow2: :hello :bow :yay :bow2: :cheers :hello