A small update

Show off your stuff!
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

A small update

Post by JWR »

I have been collecting a few items but I am having massive issues with my scanner since my new computer is a Win 10 machine and none of the scanner drivers I have downloaded my scanner will work.

So here are a couple via photo or screenshot
1st up is a commission painting of or cat Belle who's story is detailed in this thread viewtopic.php?f=13&t=29104&hilit=feral
The artist is Elize Frances Stolk of Toronto CA. She has done web comics as well as other art. last year her young cat Marzipan fell off her apartment balcony and plunged 14 floors to the street. Marzipan survived with broken legs and has now recovered but left Elize with a 4K vet bill. I commissioned this piece to help as well as donated to her gofundme page.

The second is the sketch by Shaenon Garrity for a wallpaper she did for her patron contributors for the webcomic Skinhorse

this is the wallpaper in colored form
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison