Collection walk-through! A video of myself going through my entire collection!

Show off your stuff!
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Collection walk-through! A video of myself going through my entire collection!

Post by Animechaos »

Hey everyone! Been a long while since I've posted!

I've been busy with a new project (theweeblounge.com) making content for YouTube and streaming on Twitch. So I figured....why not do a video walk through of my production art collection? Only thing I didn't know is the video would be just over an hour.....

Basically I go through just about every piece I currently have and mention a few things about Anime Chaos, SMJ, and even credit the Beta community a few times as well. Couple little "inside" stories too you guys might like in the mix. Like the infamous rush to get cels on the old Animaxis website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFbUAmizEyU

Plus you guys get to see me "out of character" in those videos and when I'm streaming games. Might be surprised I can have quite the potty mouth actually.....

Stop by and say HI !!

-Nick
jiangdc
Juuyaku - Executive

Re: Collection walk-through! A video of myself going through my entire collection!

Post by jiangdc »

:love: :love: :love: :love:
Autograph focused collection. Collect cel, genga and douga on favorite characters from animes.
RS: http://jiangdc.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
INS: https://www.instagram.com/dccollectiongallery/
grEenLeaFx
Kamisama - God

Re: Collection walk-through! A video of myself going through my entire collection!

Post by grEenLeaFx »

Loved the video and your collection. Haha I am not going to lie after watching I found out I have been mispronouncing some general terms like genga, hanken and even mandarake! Will be subscribing and maybe catch you on twitch. Cheers to your new venture.
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

Sounds awesome! Any of you guys are welcome to stop by the stream to chat. Just beware, when I'm playing Call of Duty, it brings out the worst in me.....lol.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I now seriously fear how long any video featuring my collection would be. I don't ever think I've talked for an hour straight before. I don't think anyone would want to hear me speak for even half that long.

Ah, another person with Kodomo no Jikan artwork. You have discerning tastes, my good sir. I feel like I'm one of 5 women in the world that liked the manga. Were you able to get in on the KnJ Kickstarter? DMP has done a poor job managing it but at least the mangaka sketches turned out suuupeeer nice. I may never see those printed manga in English in my lifetime, but I has a Rin sketch :P

Thanks for sharing your collection. I hope things go well for you with your new venture.
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

I did end up reading all the manga for that series, via.....some translation sites. X| Any series I take a big liking to I usually end up doing that. The Promised Neverland, Attack on Titan, Watamote, and Made in Abyss just to name a few others I ended up binging on after the anime. Not terribly often I do that.