Stick a fork in me I'M DONE

Show off your stuff!

Did you ever think that this would happen?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:19 pm

Yes, I had faith.
45%
It must be a cold day in Hell.
35%
I was absolutely sure that it would never happen.
5%
I did not think you really had any cels at all.
15%

Total votes: 20

Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

Love the house!! :drool The "project" house is great too, I love the tree .. it's huge! ^_^
glorff wrote:I have found another lot and will start a new house soon, after all this one is five years old :wink:
Awesome, where's the new lot located? :D

*wanders back to admire all the cels from this past week that she hasn't had time to see* :love:

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

It's in Richardson too. Half an acre fully tree covered. You won't even be able to see the house from the street the trees are so thick. On a 17 acre pond, but it was never built on because there is a huge power tower on the back corner. All the houses around it were built 50 years ago. I am going to be able to have a little guest house at the waters edge, but can't build the house back there.
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Okay....am I just stupid? I cannot find the pics of your house Glorff!!! :cry:

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I put them under the password fflorg so everyone in the world couldn't see them. They are there for you guys :D
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

Wow, the new lot sounds like it's going to be absolutely stunning! :D I've definitely GOT to make it over to see the house you have now though. ;)

Speaking of which, this Thursday ... are costumes mandatory? :P I'm not sure I'll make it, I don't do so good in larger crowds, especially when I only will know one person (you!). o.o;;; I tend to have a bit of a "people phobia" .. heh. *sheepish grin*

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

8O 8O Amazing last effor there Glorff... there are few particular cels that I would kill for - Very beautiful scenes :wink:

Wow! :)
...just one more
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

SW costumes are optional, so don't worry about that. The only time you really need to worry about a crowd is right at dinner time (9PM), other than that I am guessing you as a kitchen barstool person, so you will know half a dozen people in no time. The crowd spreads out over seven areas, so even if it is a large group there are almost never a lot in any one place. 8)

Hope you can make it :D
Dave