Sacramento area meeting <UPDATE>

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Hehe - fetish, so the security at Oakland is usually worse? Geez - for all the flying I've done since the TSA started practically strip searching everyone, that was the worst amount of time I've EVER waited. It didn't even take that long at Philly, Baltimore, Detroit, Denver, or even San Francisco!! (I did remember to slip my pocket knife into my regular bag thankfully... losing that would have pissed me off!!) But once 4D and I got up to the security checkpoint, we breezed right thru in like 1 min. LOL. All that waiting for that. :P Oh well.

And fetish - if 4D can photoshop you, he can photoshop me as well. I always look awful in photos! LOL! :D
yoshito
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by yoshito »

Bah you two don't look bad. >.< If anything photoshop me out and put a picture of Rara from Duel. HAHAHAHAHAHA, think I might be chubbier than him though. >.>

Dang, that sucks Maiko. Would have been fun seeing you guys too, although might have spilt water on someone else. ^_^;

I'm still disturbed that Borders would put that section right behind the Yu-Gi-Oh manga. Maybe not, considering what comes out of Japan... >.< And they did have the Najica manga nearby...

Glad you two made it bad in one piece zero and 4D. So neat to see someone still using a good stable SLR in this digital age. Hmm, so what you're saying is that it took the TSA 30-40 minutes to cavity search people ahead of you guys. =P

I've meet two other people that I only knew online before. One was at AX and the other when I was in San Diego. Spent a few days with the later since I was down there for nearly a week for work. @.@ Miss flying up and down the state now... T_T
Click here if you agree with InuYasha.