Slugfest East!!!!!

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Ashura
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ashura »

sensei wrote:
Ashura wrote: If I ever make it to one, I get to sit on Sensei's lab :D
Careful, Ashura, he bites. And sheds disgracefully.
Sheds disgracefully...huh.... :?

See I don't mind the biting, but the whole sheding thing just doesn't do it for me. :P

chanth: Welcome aboard! I'm so jealous that you get to meet everyone at the con. When I get off these crutches, I want to go to one where I get to meet either NSP or Baakay!

Have fun everybody!! :wave:

I'm not a bad girl......

I'm just a good girl being bad for you
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

Thank you chanth! I will try for tonite, especially since today is less humid and it will be in the evening too.

In case anybody is interested, the weather report for the weekend is once again hot & humid with the temps around 90, Chance of thunderstorms not high until Sunday evening THEN the cool weather comes in! Figures, doesn't it???

We definitely plan to bring the video camera and try to catch everybody, but since I will have my daughter with me, I can't stay very late, Thus, if you want to be included, come early, and if you are camera-shy come late! I can make stills from anything I have on tape, so I can post pics on Beta the following week. I'll send stuff to Jason too.

:vict
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

Yay!
Slugfest east was funnnn, too bad I had to leave early to work...My new favorite friend is Syan -_- We had a good time didn't we hehehe. She was really funny...or fun hahah yayayy! I got to meet other crazy people. :jump

~Kt
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

Yes, yes, it was definitely fun. Lots and lots of cel books braved the weather.

It was great meeting you too Katie! Heh, I found the Hotohori cel online, I can't believe I missed it. I'll be good for now though. :dgrin
frozentime
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by frozentime »

Had a great time at Slugfest East! I'm glad so many people showed up, and that Blueshinma took the effort and managed to deal with some of the obstacles thrown in her way. :cheers

My only regret is that there is never enough time to get around to everyone at an event like this. We stayed pretty late, and I think I still only got to about 2/3rds of the people! I guess that just gives extra incentive to also attend next year. :)