OTAKON EMERGENCY :P HELP NEEDED

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

OTAKON EMERGENCY :P HELP NEEDED

Post by kisara »

Okay. . .

I've just gotten an email saying that two tables have opened-up at Otakon. Of course, I'd resigned myself to not getting a table because I registered so late, and being the procrastinator I am, I've done absolutely nothing to prepare for this!

BUT. . . I'm gonna give it a go. :)

I need volunteers. You'll get in free. *cough, cough* ANYWAY. . . I need to know ASAP, if you are interested. I need to know this so I can let them know.

Katie

*bump* :P
"You have to keep your whits about you when you're losing your mind." - a friend

:P
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Ohhh, man! I wish I could go! That would be fun fun fun, Kate!! I hope you get lots of people to help, and I hope you sell everything you bring! :)
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

Well, I really hope I can find you there! Are you going to have a big sign we can all look for? Do you know where you will be setting up in the hall? (Sorry I can't help, but I'm chaperoning the kid.)
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

Not fair!!! Wish you had this open two weeks ago!!! Wahhh!!! I wanna gooo!!! :bawl

All right... now that it's out of my system; good luck in Otakon Kisara and I hope you have a great time there! I'm making a plan to go next year, DEFINATELY! I just need someone to pick me up from the Train Station or airport... roomies would be nice to split the hotel cost too but I doubt that. Anyway, maybe I'll see you there next year! :D
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

I survived!!!!!!!!!

Barely. :P

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that chipped-in to help me get there! :D I'll be mailing sketches today.

I had a really, really great time. Sold about 75% of my merchandise and made oodles of money. YAY! Got to meet Rayd (who's name is actually Ray! Can you believe it?! Neither could I. Had to ask him at-least a half-dozen times. It was very pathetic. "So it's really just "Ray"? Hmmm." )Drax stopped by my booth, as well as Katie (purple-plum). And I got to spend the day with Mike (Indy), my change-gettin', break-given, hero-hottie (I think I've kind of got a little crush on him. shhhhh Don't tell. :P) I think he can now confirm that I do talk as much as I post. :D

Didn't get to make slugfest east. It's a VERY long story that I might get motivated to tell. . . . someday. :P

MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our logo-gal was a HUGE hit!!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how many comments I got on her! Yay! You'll be gettin' an email from me later. :)

Got to meet my dealer rep too. The whole thing really kind of ticked me off. . . Had just gotten-up the nerve to phase this distributor out. . . turns-out my reps a COMPLETE hottie. grrrr Now I'm just gonna feel guilty about it. Dagnabit!

AND. . . managed to sell a figure to one of the staff members of AX and she excitedly gave me an invite to AX. Now. . . if you could conjure-up a free booth. . . .

Of course, I could not resist a $200 sessh and a new Yuki. :) Got a Ichigo plush and figure too. Yay! I think, all in all, I behaved!

ANYHOOOOOOO. . . I do believe I have sketches to ship.

Katie
"You have to keep your whits about you when you're losing your mind." - a friend

:P
Sakura-chan
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Sakura-chan »

Oooo glad to hear it went well !! :yay I wish I could have seen all this :l ... there's always next year right ? :wink:

I'm happy you made lots of money and got enough help :D. And you brought home a new fluffy !! :yay
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Sakura-chan's New Domain!!! CHECK IT OUT!
Hakiri
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Hakiri »

WAHHHHHHHH~! Kisara ish back!!! *glomp tackles kate* I'm so glad everything worked out fine in the end! And wow, you got a new fluffy? 8O We must see, we must see!! XD :friends: lol about the whole ray and rayd thing! Glad to see my personal advisor back! :wave:

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin x)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I am glad to see his or her personal advisor back too.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
rayd
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rayd »

KISARA! Yay! Im so happy i got to meet you too. I know, I should have thought up a more original avatar but nothing ever fit. Plus im a bit shy in real life, that doesnt help. LOL :rollin I am so happy that it was a success for you. :vict I was reeallllly happy to meet you, your the only one I got to meet since i couldnt make the rs gathering too. Just too much going on all at once. :run :jump And i understand that every oneyou met is a hottie except me. :crazy :emb /heh I was amazed that you were able to travel and set up in such a fast time. Im super glad you made it! I hope you can make it to the next one too. Im trying to get marie to come to otakon next year, with your help i know she will come. And all three of us can go out for maryland crabs. :ghug: Soo happy your back and it was a great time for you! :vict
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Waaaa! I completely missed your booth on Friday! (Indy can tell you that I was groaning about it at the cel meeting that night). I spent so much time wandering the dealers room and never found ya. Of course, it also took me until Sunday to figure out where purple-plum was, too. I obviously have no coordination! :^^:
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

It goes without saying. I am surprised it took so long.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)