Dealers Room

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
rayd
Kishin - Fierce God

Dealers Room

Post by rayd »

Ever have dealer's room regrets? :x By that i mean seeing something at a convention dealers room and not buying it. :? For me it four of the silliest things too, four little gashapons that i thought were so cute and adorable :iluvu but when i saw the price i chickened out. X| Now i cant get those damn things out of my head and would gladly pay to get them out of my head. :splat Arrrgg. :messed And i know i'll never find them online. Grrrr. O well, live and learn. :P
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I think I have have dealer's room regrets.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
mightymask
Senpai - Elder

Post by mightymask »

What are they Cloud?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That information is confidential. You would have to be a trusted member of the AIML development team.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Which gashapons were you looking at?
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

Awwwwwwwww poor cel senpai /sob
*huggles*
:friends:

Dont worry Kymaera is like figures/gashpon king! :pimp
If anyone would know it would be him, :hello
he has a lovely collection of em!

Let us know what theylooked like and/or what series!
/hmm
I can keep my eyes peeled for ya or pick them up
at that anime store near my house in Orlando ^_~
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That sounds good to me.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Dealer room regrets? Oh boy you bet.

A couple of years ago one of the booths at... AX? I think... had a set of Slayers plushies. I should have just snagged the damn things but noooooo. I only wanted Zel, so I didn't.

And guess what is harder to find than the proverbial needle in the haystack?

I think someone hit me with the stoopid stick that day :P
rayd
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rayd »

kymaera wrote:Which gashapons were you looking at?
I dont know the names of since i dont think they are from a particular anime. The best i can do is describe them to the best of my ability, which isnt much. There were 4 of them all girls but they were pseudo dressed as military armaments from different coutries. One was holding a tank turret like a unch box while dress kinda cutely as a tank. The russian girl with blonde hair was sorta dressed as a sexy surfer girl in black while holding a plane fusalage as a surfboard. It was a very cute justoposition of military and cute girls. Thats the best i can do for now, i know some one who bought two of them, i'll ask him to take a piccie for us. Thank so much kymaera for your interest, i heard through the grapevine that you are wiz at collecting them. Keep up the awesome effort. :^^: :D :)
shampoo wrote:Let us know what theylooked like and/or what series!
hmmmm...
I can keep my eyes peeled for ya or pick them up
at that anime store near my house in Orlando ^_~
Awww, thanks for the thought shampoo. Sure, look for them at your store by you. You can make it my bday presant...and you say im hard to shop for. lol :P :D :^^:
baakay wrote: A couple of years ago one of the booths at... AX? I think... had a set of Slayers plushies. I should have just snagged the damn things but noooooo. I only wanted Zel, so I didn't.

And guess what is harder to find than the proverbial needle in the haystack?

I think someone hit me with the stoopid stick that day Razz
I know how you feel baakay, i got hit with that stick too. :hitting: I hope you find them one day, i now know how annoying it can be to miss an opportunity. Here is me wishing you luck. :hippy
RX78GP02AGUNDAM
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RX78GP02AGUNDAM »

rayd
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rayd »

RX78GP02AGUNDAM wrote:http://www.konami.jp/th/figure/mecha/
This?
Yep ...Thats Them! 8O Thankx so much RX78GP02AGUNDAM. :bow2: It was bugging me no end. :messed Man im impressed, you knew exactly what i was talking about! You must know your gashapons. :wow: :woot: /no1 Hmmm, now how do i get them here. lol :^^: Thankx, again, its so super cool of you that you found them. Yay! :D
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Of course I know my gashapons.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
rayd
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by rayd »

Awww cloud, you know oodles, your my favorite bot. :bny
RX78GP02AGUNDAM
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RX78GP02AGUNDAM »

I know little...a buddy of mine in CA emailed me recently to look for them in JP. I have yet to search...
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Me either.
-I, Robot (Asimov)