Done deal!

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Done deal!

Post by Nelia »

Mod, feel free to delete this post. :)

Thank you everyone for your feedback, but it was first-come first serve, and we found a couple to go. We'd have more people if we could, but we absolutely don't want to crowd the room.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback! ^_^
Last edited by Nelia on Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

Hmmmm.....might be interesting but I don't know since I can't read your purple text and I'm too lazy to hilight it :P
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Well I don't need a room, as I've already got one reserved at the Radisson, but... my fiance 4D, myself, and Sakura-chan will be at Otakon as well :wink: Maybe we'll see you guys there! :)
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Nelia »

Lynxa - but plain black font is sooo boooooring! I changed it so you can read it better, though. ;D

Zero! Awesome! I'll definetly have to see you there. ^^ Are you guys cosplaying or just going to raid the cel booths? :O
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

We've talked about cosplaying, but... dunno. If Sakura has her way, we will.. LOL. We're definitely gonna raid the cel booths, but I'm also hoping for some cool panels and guests too. :)
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Nelia »

I went to Otakon last year, Zero, but what are the panels? Like, what are they and what is the purpose of them?
Lynxa
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: The Post Katrina Big Easy, Not quite as big but still just as easy.

Post by Lynxa »

I REEEEALLY wanna go :bawl:

Stupid bar exam. :x
Chzbrgr of Doom Better than the show at this point.
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

Nelia wrote:I went to Otakon last year,
did you stop by the purple plum booth? If you did, you probably saw me...I was standing there all day...too dehydrated and tired to even think of going to the bathroom -_-

~kt
Joost
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Joost »

To bad I live in Belgium.... X| :? I so want to go to a big con, see people cosplay, cels, :bawl :bawl no luck for me....
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Nelia »

PurplePlum - I remember there was a cel booth in the left side (I think it was Asylum), and I remember Delia Noonchester's booth because we talked for a few minutes, and I remember a booth on the far right side of the dealer's room that had all sorts of other anime stuff at it. Was that yours? If so, I'll have to stop by. :D I'm going to be a cel FIEND at Otakon this year.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

""? Was yours?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)