AX Registration question

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

I also received my badges yesterday. Noticed the DO NOT TEAR right away :)
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

News!

CLAMP autograph tickets will be chosen at RANDOM at the panel. There will be 2 autograph sessions on Sunday for the lucky people. Autographs will be given on sign-boards, so I guess we can't bring our cels- I think we should bring our cels anyway, I'm sure CLAMP wouldn't object to signing them!

I'm a bit bummed at this, I'd rather have a free-for-all.

http://www.anime-expo.org/index.php?sub ... m=&ucat=2&
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
http://rheytarian.rubberslug.com
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

I agree, but it's better than no session at all. Plus, a free for all would be really hard on the ladies(imagine a line of 10,000 people wanting your autograph). Best of luck to everyone, hope you get picked!
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

Anyone want to go to the panel and let me have your ticket? :D :D :D I'll give you free food!
"He knows the crimson of rage, and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change; the purity of white."

Cel Gallery
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Unfortunately it doesn't say HOW MANY tickets will be given. Is it 10? 50? 200? *sigh* Chances of getting one are probably not so good. I'd probably have better luck getting a seat on the first commercial flight to the moon. X|

But if a non-CLAMP fan did get a ticket...they'd get more than food from me! *lol*
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

I think how it works is, everyone coming through the door gets a ticket. When the panel is over, you split your ticket pair into the bucket. They draw 20, for example. If your ticket # matches one of the tickets drawn, then you get an autograph. They list the lucky numbers at the info booth.

At least, this is how they did it in the past.

Cel Gallery
miz ducky
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by miz ducky »

Maybe I'll try to get into that one after all.
I had really abandoned the idea of trying because the amount of people who are all going to be clamoring to get in. But, it might be worth the effort for something pretty.
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by blueheaven »

Elfstalker wrote:Anyone want to go to the panel and let me have your ticket? :D :D :D I'll give you free food!
Tell you what, if I get a ticket and you don't, you can have mine. That should increase your odds.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

"" should increase your odds ? I get .
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Elfstalker
Sushi Ninja

Post by Elfstalker »

blueheaven wrote:
Elfstalker wrote:Anyone want to go to the panel and let me have your ticket? :D :D :D I'll give you free food!
Tell you what, if I get a ticket and you don't, you can have mine. That should increase your odds.

Awww, that's sweet! :D :D Lunch is on me if it's the lucky one! :kiss

Cel Gallery