Otakon Help

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
logorzat
Kamisama - God

Otakon Help

Post by logorzat »

I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I was thinking of attending Otakon this year. It will be my first time going. What are some good things to do/places to stay while your there? Also who else is planning on going? Will anyone be driving through New Jersey to get there that I can bum a ride with? I will chip in gas money. Let me know.

Thanks,
Lauren
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

I live in Mayland and used to live in Baltimore. Otakon will likely keep you busy as there is lots to do without leaving the convention center. The convention center is located downtown at the Harbour though, so if you need a break from it, there are other things you can do too. The aquarium is really great. There are other museums nearby, my favorite being the Visionary Museum which shows "outsider art". There is also a science museum, Pavillions full of shops, the bars of Fells Point and restaurants everywhere. Lots of rooms are already booked, so you need to look for a hotel room ASAP.
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/