My trip back from AX - What a nightmare

Venturing out into the sunlight? Planning on meeting up with other cel addicts? Post convention or gathering info here.
Golden Boy
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Golden Boy »

First of all, my apologies to Sara, I thought you wanted just boobies, not that silly old OP cel :wink:, but i'm glad it helped you get more naruto goodness.

Nikki is so cool and I see she has passed that on to her two daughters. Her and Angela have some Inu stuffage to post later.

Nida was so patient with me and all the Bleach genga available. She helped me try to find all the good cuts. Her hugs are to die for. :P

As for Jenn, her new, cute hairdo pales in comparison to the the rest of her. :love:. And her wit is even more merciless. 8)

Because of her, Nikki and Nida, Midori must have thought I was stalking the Milkacow booth since I was there all the time.

I'm glad all the cel babes got back home safely, so I can look forward to seeing you all again next year! :)
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

jenn-b wrote:I too had the nightmare flights from hell. I have just gotten home. That's right - July 6th, 10 am local time. That's over 12 hours later than I was supposed to arrive.
OMG Jenn, you got home 12 hours later then you were suppose to?? 8O
That is just awful. X|

And here I thought my trip was bad. My only problem, though, was
sheer stupidity. Erm..... that 6:30 flight......actually 6:05. X|

Yep - missed the flight, and had to go on standby. :? It worked
out ok, as I was able to get on the 7:00 flight to Chicago, however,
all the flights going from Chicago to Moline were oversold, and I
really did not want to sit in an airport for 10 hours waiting, so........
3 hours and $100 later - I arrived at home in my cute little rental
car. :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lemar - it appears to me that you were by far the con goers favorite.
Well, at least the women all wanted a piece of you. :wink: I hope to
get to see you again next year. You are truely a gem. :o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was so much fun meeting everyone this year at AX. I was disappointed
that I didn't get to spend more time with JWR and his wife, or talk Yaoi
with Ms. Poe (who, by the way, is adorable. :) ). Thanks to all of you,
my trip was absolutely fabulous!! Nikki - you are your daughters are
just wonderful. I am soo soo glad I got to finally meet you in person. :o
Angela, I am so disappointed that you could not stay any longer then you
did. I wanted to be able to spend more time with you. I still can't get
over how fabulous you looked. 8O

My most memorable parts of AX will be meeting Jenn, Midori, Shoichi,
and their clients. I have never laughed so hard in all my life as I did
those 4 days. Jenn - you are by far one of the most witty people I have
ever met, and I just totally adore you. :friends: Midori and Shoichi were
sooo sooo funny. I so wish I had everything on film, cause trying to
describe it all would lose so much in translation. X| I will never forget
AX 2006, as sleep deprived and food deprived as I was - it was priceless!!

Now, you girls can all fight over Lemar. As much as I adore him,
I just want my little Japanese house boy!! :P :wink:
Last edited by Gonzai on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How much is that?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Ahhh....to dream of Daryl. You should have stowed him in that suitcase of yours!!

I had a blast with you and Nikki! And I found a pair of kids that I like! Hey, noone is more surprised than I am.

I can't wait to download my pics....especially of our last night at the Mariott. So far, that has been my favorite story to tell. I wish that I had taken some time to talk to you, Sara - you seem horribly cool!

Me....I'm just a bitch. Just ask Nida *pronounced "NEE-DOE"*, Nikki and Midori. I just need to get my file folder of quotes and I will be able to update my sig here shortly. Oh yeah, that's part of the story. I still don't have my luggage. But fret not - all of my new cels and sketches went with me as carry-ons. I'm pretty certain that I have done permanent damage to my back with that one!!

At any rate, I just finished visiting with mother - who really wishes she could have gone if only to see the Kyuubi. And for those of you who saw him, you know just what I mean.

I have lots to scan, and one heck of a blog to write. Plus, I have all of those pics to download!! So much to do, so little time.

Perhaps I will be able to get to some of it tomorrow - if I am of a sane mind...which we all know is impossible!!

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How many?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I guess we all had some interesting trips back. I was so bummed Nida that I couldn't stay longer too. Darn this work schedule. :evil: I am so excited to get time this weekend for scanning the new goodies. I'm so behind on scanning. I imagine I'll be having a HUGE sale to help pay for my preciousesssssssss. :emb :emb :emb As for Jenn.....you are so tiny I couldn't totally take you on for Lemar. I think I remember the Karate I used to teach in college. :wink: Nikki you are a total dear as well. We'll be Inu buddies. :emb She knows what I mean. :emb Now the question...do I grow my hair out and try then Jenn look? hmmm. I don't know....we practically had the same clothes on that day. :emb I'm looking forward to seeing some of the pics, but also scared since most were taken at NIGHT when we were alll exhausted and I know I looked like crap. :l Nida managed to hit the camera button everytime I was chewing I think. 8O :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Always Anime

Post by Always Anime »

I don't know any of you yet, but I have been on some very interesting flights..... I'm glad everyone made it home safely.
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Compared to everyone else, I had a very uneventful 9 hour drive home...thank goodness. I'm glad everyone else eventually made it home safely. Sounds like that in itsself is a blessing.
goldknight wrote: Nikki you are a total dear as well. We'll be Inu buddies. She knows what I mean...

Now the question...do I grow my hair out and try then Jenn look? hmmm.
Yes, I do know what you mean and I'm glad we were able to be IY buddies...I hope to update soon.

Well, my vote is to keep it the way it is....it's very cute! It was great to see you various times on Saturday.
jenn-b wrote:Ahhh....to dream of Daryl. You should have stowed him in that suitcase of yours!!

I had a blast with you and Nikki! And I found a pair of kids that I like! Hey, noone is more surprised than I am.

Me....I'm just a bitch. Just ask Nida *pronounced "NEE-DOE"*, Nikki and Midori. I just need to get my file folder of quotes and I will be able to update my sig here shortly.
I'm so glad you liked my girls. They had a great time too, and thank you and Nida for taking the extra time to get the Main Event tickets.

I'm definitely watching for those signature lines...I know some of those quotes, but not sure of everything you wrote down. I'm not so sure Nida will want to see those quotes show up.
goldenboy wrote:Because of her *Jenn*, Nikki and Nida, Midori must have thought I was stalking the Milkacow booth since I was there all the time.
We didn't mind one bit... :)

Gonzai wrote:Now, you girls can all fight over Lemar. As much as I adore him, I just want my little Japanese house boy!!

I have never laughed so hard in all my life as I did those 4 days. Jenn - you are by far one of the most witty people I have ever met...
If you would have talked faster "Daryl" probably would have gone home with you....bowing and smiling all the way.

I have to agree, I have not laughed so much as I did those 4 days. The whole trip was a experience I won't forget.
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.